Kinda embarrassing, but does anyone else have this priblem?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by NuKe, Apr 24, 2009.

1. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Okay, so I'm just gonna be totally frank about this. Whenever my OH finishes, and I assume the position (with legs tucked up etc), his :spermy: tends to leak out of me! Even if I stay in that position for 30 mins, some always manages to wiggle its way out! Is this an issue? Or should I jujst put a cork in it? lol

Any response wud be great! and :bfp:'s for all!

2. msknownothing

msknownothing Member

pmsl oh that made me giggle lol
    If you think of the amount of ejaculate and the little hole it has to go through you would have to be there weeks not to lose any plus your cervix isn't flat to rhe roof of your vagina so there will be like a "moat" around it where sperm will accumulate. i don't think leakage weakage will cause a huge problem to conception if everything else is doing it's job correctly.

BFP to you

3. NuKe

glad i made you giggle ms know!!! I was just a tiny bit concerned cuz there does seem to be quite a lot coming out... :spermy: wee blighters

4. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Leakage is normal honey! Dont worry! Theres not much you can do about it. All those pelvic floor excersises still didnt help me!

PS I just love your hair.

5. hayley2

hayley2 Mummy to 2 + 1 on the way

Hey nuke!!!

The stuff that leaks out isn't all sperm its the liquid they swim in. The little fellas move on and up quickly and just the weak, unhealty sperm leak with the fluid they travel in.

Had to laugh at your Q too!!!!!

xx

6. msknownothing

msknownothing Member

It was the way you put it, I wasn't mocking :~)
    Its quite easy to be concerned about anything when ttc.

7. NuKe

aw thankyou!! :) its taken a lot of work and bleach to get it that bright! (congrats btw!) :hugs:

8. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

gravity. there's nowt we can do about it, but it is annoying as it all feels like its slipping aware, pardon the pun. This is normal however much we try and keep it in. Those little blighters will get up there though dont worry! x

9. NuKe

10. DiddyDons

DiddyDons Guest

perfectly normal. It always happens to me! A tip I can give you is to sit with your bum in the air under a pillow for about 20mins after sex to help them on thier way a little bit...I sear it works :)

Donan xxx

11. NuKe

thanks for the tip diddy! p.s. sophie is beautiful!

12. scrunchie

scrunchie Well-Known Member

Teeheehee :rofl:
    I have been dying to ask this question for ages - fair play to ya!
    You've obviously got bigger [email protected]*#s (excuse the expression) than I have!!!!
    I do wonder sometimes how does anyone get preggers with the amount of spillage and wastage!
    I find it hard to believe that there is supposedly only the equivalent of a teaspoonful of semen ejaculated :spermy:
    and am also finding it really amusing knowing that we're all lying with our legs in the air after :sex: :haha:

13. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

Two things... one, I always had this problem. OH said it was fine as we "don't want the rejects anyway." :dohh:

Two, if you are really worried about it, you can try insteadcups. Several girls on here have used them and have gotten their bfps shortly after. :)

14. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

I agree with TigerLady and her OH, apparantly, the stuff that comes out is just waste not the good stuff. That's according to some website but I can't remember which. xxx

15. Lilaala

Lilaala LTTTC Alumni

Hi hun!

I've read different tips so thought I'd share them:

Of course, elevated hips afterward to get gravity to help :D
    Believe it or not, having an orgasm AFTER the man helps, as during the female orgasm the cervix draws semen from the vagina up into the uterus, where it can survive longer too!
    I've also read, on BnB I think it was, that some women would place a menstrual cup in after intercourse, to prevent the semen from leaving the vagina before having a long enough chance to swim!
    And yes, the strongest swimmers are the ones most likely to reach the egg, and they're apparently not part of what escapes, as they are already making their way to where they need to go by the time the rest are spilled!

Good luck and babydust! :dust:

16. emalou90

emalou90 Well-Known Member

Yeah i think everyone here is right..
    but it's just discusting really :p haha, but i'm easily discusted!!
    Aslong as we all get enough of it in there we'll all be getting our BFP's soon i'm sure

good luck everyone :) x

17. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Reading the books, most of the sperm that get in there will swim the wrong way/get tired before they get anywhere near anyway so you're probably only losing the ones that would get tired on the way.

The pillow thing is a good tip, just try not to laugh when you're in the position otherwise you'll "spit" more of it out!!!!

18. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

well ladies i also think this is choice for each woman, i have 2 kids and have never held in :spermy: and always managed to catch anyway, i mean u think the amount off little :spermy: in that 1 ejaculation there's millions so even if 70% of it comes back out (which does with me) ur still then left with well enough little men to do the job and yes the hole to the cervix is really really small im actually surprised anything actually gets in, we are TTC now and straight after :sex: i just get up go loo and if stuff come out it comes out there's always the next night to top up again hey..lol xxxx :dust: to u all ladies xxxx

19. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

I'm glad you asked that NuKe - I was thinking it too!
    x

20. Cherry Cherry

Cherry Cherry Well-Known Member

Yip, it's definitely just liquid and numpty sperm that fall out! Read something about that in Zita West's 'Fertility and Conception' - a useful read.