Kinda freaking out...

bonjo808

TTC#2
Reaction score
I'm not even sure where to post this thread!...So I decided to do one of those "5 day early" HPT. It is just a Walgreens brand but I got a very very faint line for BFP, not right away but definitely within the 10 minute timeframe. But it was soo faint that I'm kinda unsure if this is a positive.

We had just started the NTNP phase and I was hoping to enjoy a few more months. Our DD is only 10 months old...how in the world would I handle 2 little ones!

I did read online that some women get false positives from these blue dye tests. Anyone else have problems with blue dye tests? I know I will need to test again but I just had to let it all out to someone because I'm not ready to tell the DH yet...he may freak.

This is kinda pointless but thanks for reading :)

I haven't used blue dye but have heard a lot about them not being the best to use. I have also heard not to go by what they say at 10 minutes and longer. Post a picture... :D
If you are not ready to break the ice to DH, then wait til you know for sure. But FX'ed for you!!

I threw it in the trash last night since I kept looking at it :)

I did buy some of the pink dye test today so I will see what that says. I have my fx'd crossed too...I'm just not sure which way I want the test to end up....:wacko:

How did the pink dye tests go hun?

Have you retested with any of the other tests ? Keep us posted.

Hi I have just tested with a 3 cheap pound tests, 2 blue dye and 1 pink dye test. All had a super super faint positive line. I'm only 11 dpo. I worried too though am I really pregnant? The lines are so faint! X

Did all three pink dye tests and as the days progressed so did the line....looks like #2 is on the way!

YAY! Congrats! Good to hear that sometimes those "faint" positives really are what you hope for! :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->