Kinda TMI but im curious...

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
...if any of you other ladies that have naturally passed your little ones have had little bits of what look like tiny chunks of skin coming out with your blood.

I've had a couple of these come out, and there's been no extra pain or extra bleeding but I'm still curious if I should be getting these. Ive stated in other posts here that I had my son by c-section and so never had this with him, but am wondering if its 'normal' with either a vaginal birth or a preterm birth such as the one I had.

Or is this something I should be commenting to my doc on?

hi hun its completely normal to still be passing a little tissue!! unless your getting pains or a foul smell along with it then everything should be ok! i was 22 weeks and i passed the same thing for about a week after. so sorry for your loss hun xxxxxx

Ya, there's no smell like that or anything, and its only been so far 2 pieces; the first one a little larger, but still no more than my little finger, and the second was about half that size.

Yeh hunni must be normal cus i had the same thing happen i know i was further but i passed a very lot of these lol's xxx

Big hugs xx

sounds totally normal hun just keep an eye on it, it should ease off after a day or 2. you may notice a little with your next period too but dont worry! if you have any questions im always here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->