Kinda TMI but im curious...

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
So Im not TTC just yet, I only lost my little one 3 days ago, having been 18 weeks along, but I thought some of you might be able to help.

I passed my little one naturally, no D&C or any other medical intervention. But I've had a coupe these little bits come out with my blood, they look like little strips of skin. There's been no extra pain or extra bleeding but I'm still curious if I should be getting these. Ive never had a "natural" birth before as I had my son by c-section and so never had this with him, but am wondering if its 'normal' with either a vaginal birth or a preterm birth such as the one I had.

Or is this something I should be commenting to my doc on?

I am so sorry for your loss. :(
I mc'd at only 5 1/2 weeks along but I had one day of "the skin looking stuff" coming out so I am assuming it is normal with a MC
Once again I am truly sorry for what you are going through and hope and pray you get your sticky healthy baby very soon

I've never m/c that far along either but I do know after I gave birth to my 2nd child I had a clump of his hair come out in my post partum bleeding a couple days later. Freaked me out. So I could say anything is possible I guess.

i had that kinda stuff coming out for a few days, didnt mention anything to the doctors and its all passed now

Well I haven't passed anything more like that, so like you say, guess it was just little bits of leftover stuff somehow.

Thanks for the replies.

Hun

When I lost Evelyn I passed some tissue in the week after losing her before the bleeding stopped. I assume it is totally normal as I am now on cycle 3 after loss and I have been pretty regular so far.

I am sorry for your loss xx

Thanks for the answers. Made me feel a bit less freaked out by it. I swear when the first chunk came out, this is gonna sound gross but I thought it was something to do with my inner part of the vagina there, that it was falling off or something. Haha, thank god that wasn't the case.

I had the same thing!!! I was like eww thought it was just part of the process....I told my Nurse and she said it is normal and that if I was bleeding a lot to let her know but I didnt bleed a lot...

Ya, I just today had an appointment with a nurse practitioner in my docs office, mostly to assess my mental/emotional state cause of a rough time I had with my DS. She thinks I'm ok right now, but I did mention it and she said that it was perfectly fine and normal, but from the comments here and the fact I've had no more, I had already figured that much.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost one of mine at 14 weeks and that is what I got up to a few days after I passed naturally. It will take a while before everything settles down again but if you experienced any pain or fill more than one pad an hour then get yourself seen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->