Kindara chart experts

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Have I O? If so what CD? Will this be an anovulatory cycle? I could bawl my eyes out right now :( Any help/advice/hugs are welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
Looks like Saturday could have been o day

It'll probably be up again tomorrow 😊

Based on your chart, Saturday could've been O day but you will not know until you get at least 3 more temperatures higher than the previous 6 temperatures. There is no reason to think you've had an anovulatory cycle with a temp pattern like you have. It's a very clear pattern!

I would highly suggest doing opk tests along with temping. Hang in there!

P.S. But 100 degrees? HOLY temp shift. That's a fever honey. Keep an eye on it.

Based on your chart, Saturday could've been O day but you will not know until you get at least 3 more temperatures higher than the previous 6 temperatures. There is no reason to think you've had an anovulatory cycle with a temp pattern like you have. It's a very clear pattern!

I would highly suggest doing opk tests along with temping. Hang in there!

P.S. But 100 degrees? HOLY temp shift. That's a fever honey. Keep an eye on it.

I'll keep an eye on it....I temp vaginally.....I feel so relieved that it doesn't look anovulatory and that its a clear pattern thank you :)

I think I answered you elsewhere about day 15 looking like O day...I didn't look at the temp #s tho eek.
Basal temps shouldn't be at 100, since it should be your low "body at rest" temp...that would mean once up you would be up another degree or 2...as pp said feverish?
A few ppl have posted high BT temps after alcohol?
Hope you are feeling ok otherwise.

I think I answered you elsewhere about day 15 looking like O day...I didn't look at the temp #s tho eek.
Basal temps shouldn't be at 100, since it should be your low "body at rest" temp...that would mean once up you would be up another degree or 2...as pp said feverish?
A few ppl have posted high BT temps after alcohol?
Hope you are feeling ok otherwise.

Thank you for your response :) I am fine :)

Lol Good to hear - you are just a hot mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->