• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kittens!

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Im so pleased - we're getting two kittens tomorrow :) :) :)
Anyone have a toddler and kittens? Any advice?!
xx

I have a toddler and a cat and honestly they are the best of friends. Every morning she wakes up calling 'deedee'. She loves him.

eee how exciting! we don't but I know loads of people that do and not one of them has had any problems x

Im so excited to pick them up today :) So is my LO! He's been up since 6, going "puuuussy caaaaats!"
Really can't wait to bring them home :)
xx

Awh you're breaking my heart haha. My cat passed a few weeks ago, my little one adored her. I plan to get him a kitten soon, but I'm concerned about a toddler with a litter tray etc! Let me know how you get on x

Awh you're breaking my heart haha. My cat passed a few weeks ago, my little one adored her. I plan to get him a kitten soon, but I'm concerned about a toddler with a litter tray etc! Let me know how you get on x

Im really sorry about your cat :(
I'll definitely let you know how he gets on with the litter tray.
xx

I don't, but my mum has 2 three month old kittens and we see them a lot. DD loves them. She has this cat toy on a bit of string that she runs around with and they chase and she finds it hilarious :L They get along great and if the kittens get a bit fed up with LO they just ignore her or go high up :L

With the litter trays, I don't think DD has paid any attention to them. Or if she did at first we just told her they weren't to play with and hasn't been bothered with them since.

We have a 4 month kitten, she's fine with the kids (4&2) They never bother with the litter tray but my 2 yr old likes putting the dry food in the water bowl!

We're looking to get another one :)

Make sure both get fixed when old enough and make a spot they can get to kids can't:)! Should be great to have them! Good luck and congrats.

Thanks, everyone! They're here, and settling in very well.
Im dead nervous that LO Will accidentally hurt one of them though - you know, like accidentally sit on one of them, or stroke them a bit too hard!
I've been right behind him all day going "careful!" "gently!"
Hopefully, it'll be ok when they're all used to each other.
xx

Aww congrats :)
How cute!
Hope your enjoying them. Get lots if photos as they soon grow.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->