Knackered but still can't sleep!!

minicazzybee

Mummy to baby Alexander
Reaction score
Is anyone else the same?
I'm about 11 weeks now, morning sickness not too bad, but absolutely shattered all the time. But as soon as I get to bed my mind is going wild, constantly too hot then too cold, then not comfy, boyfriend annoying me, snoring etc.

And when I finally do get to sleep, I have about 30 minutes, then wake up needing to wee. After the 11th trip to the loo last night I informed the darling boyfriend at 4am that he needed to take me to ASDA today to buy a potty to go by the side of my bed!! Crazy CRAZY dreams are a pain in the bum too-last night John Seargant from Stricly come dancing was trying to break into my caravan to sleep with me, but only after Sarah from Hollyoaks had beaten me up!! Lol!

Joking aside, it's really not funny at all, after 2 weeks of 5 hours sleep a night I'm a waking zombie. I normally need 8 hours a night minimum, and feel really irritable, and 'spaced-out' to the point where I'm not particularly comfortable driving, as I'm not my reaction times would be terrible.

Any sympathy/remedy would be appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Hun youve got sympathy from me and im glad it just aint me going through this, i havent been sleeping properrly for about 5 weeks now im completely shattered in the day and dont want to move not good with 3 kids around me! With my other pregnancys had no trouble sleeping at all xx

You have my sympathy, Im not sleeping well but not half as bad as you. Im falling asleep between 9 and 10pm,more like 9, but for the past week Ive been waking up like clockwork at 1 or 2am and can't get back to sleep for at least an hour sometimes 2, then Im knackered in the morning and struggle to get out of bed. I blame hormones.

I'm exactly the same, I'm 11 weeks now and feeling shattered all the time (nothing new there) but sleeping is really difficult, like you I get up so many times in the night for a wee (about 3 to 5 times) and then when trying to get back to sleep I seem to just lay there. I've never been a great sleeper, so thought it was due to that, but perhaps not when others are going through it.
It's tough isn't it, but the only consolation I can offer is that my hubby keeps telling me I don't look tired at all and that the tricky weeks will soon be over and I should be feeling much better.

I feel exactly the same, I have tried staying up later but nothing works.

Its gonna be worth it though when we get to hold our little ones our in arms.

Sxx

I'm so glad it's not just me!

I can't seem to get comfortable, OH annoys me but it's not his fault!

I was awake for hours last night thinking about things, I really didn't want to get up this morning!!

I hear ya ladies!!

I dont usually go to bed til after 12 anyways, always been a bit of a night owl .... but have been waking up or worse, WOKEN up by OH snoring or elbowing me accidently, my ragdoll cat meowing or my bladder. Then i cant get back to sleep til about 7 and have to be out the door for work by 8! I just cant seem to get comfy! Thinking of buying one of those pregnancy pillows as i always tuck a pillow between my thighs when i sleep.

I am just a really light sleeper. But lately, as soon as i get home from work at around 7pm, i KO on the bed for about an hour! Love my naps!

Im actually yawning right now..... god help me when the flump is born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->