Knitting patterns

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Hi
I realise this may be a rather broad question to ask- but my Mum is really enjoying knitting things for the baby, n has done a few cardigans already. She's using knitting patterns from when i was born tho (1983!!), and i was just wondering if anyone on here can recommend a favourite website of theirs that could update her knitting patterns?! :thumbup:

Cardigans would be great, but im sure she'd have a go at anything really! Ive just seen a thread about "soakers" n im not entirely sure of what they are (covers instead of wraps for reusable nappies?), but am sure she'd fancy having a go! lol!

Thanks in advance- this may save me hours of trawling the internet! :haha:

oh no! I guess knitting isnt as popular as i thought? x

Check out ravelry.com - they have some really fun and funky up to date patterns as well as more traditional stuff.

Excellent, i'll have a look now, thanks!

Ravelry is evecllent i have bought a pattern from there for twisty trousers which is designed to go over cloth nappies. However there is loads of gorgeous free patterns, drops designs also do gorgeous free patterns or you can buy the books too

Also check out:
Knitting pattern central.

If you want to buy any pattern books then sublime, debbie bliss, rico and bergere de france do gorgeous patterns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->