Know any Good Jokes?

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I love to laugh and am always searching for a little humor throughout my day! I'd love to hear yall's jokes or funny short stories. I'll start! Well, we all know kids say the darndest things and my kids are no exception. A few years back, my kids stayed over with my mom and her best friend came to visit. Now, my kids are bi-racial and my mom's friend was commenting on how light complected they are. She said, "Wow, Cheyanne must have really strong GENES." Without missing a beat, Kassidy said, "My mom does have strong JEANS, she has to jump up and down just to get them zipped! Kids! Okay, I've got a quick jok and I dedicate this one to "First time Daddy" because he was poking fun at Texans last night. Here it is..What do tornados and divorces in Texas have in common???? In either case, someone is going to lose a trailer!

There are 3 woman sitting on a bench, they are all in there 80's and they are all overweight. A man comes by in a trench coat and flashes them.

Well the first old lady gets wide eyed and has a stroke!
The second lady lets out a gasp and has a stroke!
The third ladies arms where too short....

Get it? lol

Seriously... do you get it?

Stoke....

I am going to hell. lol

There are 3 woman sitting on a bench, they are all in there 80's and they are all overweight. A man comes by in a trench coat and flashes them.

Well the first old lady gets wide eyed and has a stroke!
The second lady lets out a gasp and has a stroke!
The third ladies arms where too short....

Get it? lol

Seriously... do you get it?

Stoke....

I am going to hell. lol

I'm really bad with Jokes.....:blush:

Um...don't laugh.....I don't get it!!

**Sam runs & hides her face in shame!**

Hey Lil Baby Boo, that's okay...it took me a second too. Stroke.....the first two old ladies stroked his c..k! LOL

There are some really good jokes in the Funny Farm section of Bnb......

what goes BLACK , WHITE , BLACK , WHITE , BLACK , WHITE

A nun in a washing machine

I'm probably going to get this joke wrapped around my neck here, but hre goes.

Woman takes baby to see the dr to be weighed, dr says to woman "She's a little under weight, are you breast feeding'
Woman says 'No, im not producing any milk'
Dr says 'Let me have a look at your breasts', and begins sucking on her nipples. He then says 'No wonder she's underweight, you haven't got an ounce of milk in them'-
Woman says' well I did tell you that didnt I, and infact, Im her grandma but Im bloody glad I came now'

Another one:

2 horny 80 year old's were vigerously shagging against a fence.
They were at it like *******s, arms and legs flying all over the place
Woman says 'Chrst almighty, why couldnt you shag me like that 50 years ago', the bloke says 'Because 50 years ago, that fucking fence wasnt electric'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->