Knowledge or experience of testicular lumps/bumps?

McMummy

V.Excited 2 be pg with #1
Reaction score
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Testicular cancer and/or lumps.
DH found a pea sized lump in his scrotum last night, it doesn't seem to be attached to anything....not actually on either of his testicles, just in the sack.

Obviously I'm going to ring the Dr's on Mon morning & get him an appointment but just wondered if any of you work in medical profession or have boyfriends/husbands/brothers/male relatives that have experienced a similar thing.

It doesn't seem to be painful... hoping it just a cyst or something DH is panicking to be honest xxx :hugs:

sorry your OH & you are stressed :hugs:

if it is not attached to the actual testicle it could be a varicocele (swollen blood vessel) which is nothing serious or if it is in the skin of the scrotum, it could be a cyst or blocked follicle.

nasty things (ie testicular cancer) are lumps felt attached to or part of the testicle........... it doesn't sound like that

hope he gets sorted on monday
:hugs:
xxx

Thanks V much, I'm sure it'll be a cyst or something...hopefully he'll get an appt tomorrow to put his mind at ease xx

My OH had one like that and he refused to go to the doc (he hates doctors) and it just went away by itself after a couple of weeks.

Obviously its smarter for your OH to go get it checked out by a doc though, I sometimes hate that my OH won't go and see a doc even when he clearly needs to grr

my OH had one, about the size of a pea maybe a little bigger, he went to the doctor and the doc said it was a growth perfectably normal and nothing to worry about :flower: xxx

My OH had one and he had to have some type of x-ray or scan on it, which was embarassing but they said it was just a cyst and it went away on its own xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->