Kunert 3 in 1 Travel System reviews?

shanice.x

Reaction score
Hi, i've been looking for a pram for my bubs for a few weeks now and came across this on the internet, but i haven't come across any reviews really. It's a bargain price imo, I came across it on Ebay on an online baby shop, and it seems fairly good but it's so cheap I'm wondering if there's a catch!
I was just interested if any of you ladies have any particular thoughts on it or have even bought one? Thankyou :) xx

I have seen these ones too, they look amazing and the price is very good. Did you buy one in the end?? Not sure where you are, but there is a shop in ireland that sells them. Im very tempted to go try them out even though its a long drive away from where i live. Or even just buy one over the net.........so so tempted!

They do look really great alright! However i am having the same problem in terms of getting reviews!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prams Buggies | Strollers Pushchairs | Maxi Cosi | Pram Buggy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->