Kyleigh Michelle has made her entrance!!!!

repogirl813

Proud momma of 3!!!!
Reaction score
Good morning all!!! Just wanted to let all know and share my story! My daughter Kyleigh Michelle was born 10/22/2011 at 901am wieghing 6 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. She was due 11/4/2011 so went into labor 14 days early and she was born 13 days early!!!

I went into active labor on 10/21 and held off til about 9pm before going to the hospital, upon arrival they monitored me for about half an hour and said i was still 1 cm but was in active labor so i would be admitted. They then started pitocin to make stronger contractions because apparently I have a scar on my cervix from a leap procedure that was done a few years back that the baby had to push through in order for me to dialate. They gave me an epidural as they said they would have to get her contractions pretty strong to push through the scar. After about 4 hours on pitocin we sat at nothing, still 1 cm and apparently we had to stop the pitocin as babies heart kept going down and not coming right back up. Doctor came in at 730 am and i was finally at 4 cm, he broke my water and restarted the pitocin to get her out within a few hours!!! Well 5 minutes later alarms were going off everywhere, my daughters heartbeat had dropped to 50 and i was having contractions one after another, after about 3 minutes of flipping side to side being put upside down and just trying everything, we had no result her heartrate was still the same!! They stopped all medicine, gave me a shot to stop contractions and her heartrate slowly started coming back up! At this point they had me sign a release and said she needed to come by c-section right then. I cried i was nervous and not what i planned on and i could see the fear in my dh's eyes as he is just in the background here and really has no idea what's going on right now!!! Well they got me ready got him changed and our daughter was born by c-section. I am sore but it is all worth my daughter being here healthy and safe. When they pullled her out the cord was wrapped tightly around her neck, causing all the issues, so I am glad we did this they way we did and I have the most beautiful daughter ever!!!!!

Attachments

• kyleigh 2.jpg
    kyleigh 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
  • kyleigh 1.jpg
    kyleigh 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations! She's beautiful! :D
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Congratulations! You had me crying talking about your oh looking bewildered! sooo sweet! Congratulations hone, shes beautiful!

Congratulations again sweetie, she's gorgeous!! x

Congrats & wishing you a speedy recovery:flower:

Congrats! She is precious! I am glad everything went okay xx

I'm glad things worked out in the end. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl.

I hope your recovery goes well, she's beautiful and I like the way you have spelled her name.

Beautiful little girl! Congratulations and wishing you a quick recovery.

Congrats again! She is adorable, so happy for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->