Labia tear - 2 weeks pp

miraclemomma

Mummy of 1 + pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Had my ds2 2 weeks ago today. He got stuck on his way out and I had 3 tears, one was in my Labia right up to my uretha and my clitoris hood (sorry tmi)! Anyway, it's been really painful and sore but the stinging eased but it's still super bruised to wipe. Really over sensitive. However after getting up the confidence to have a look down there, at some point the stitching has torn and it has heeled totally seperate so there is a rip. I can't quite work it out but I think my clitoris isn't covered anymore which is where the sensitivity is coming from! Is this a dr issue? A midwife issue? Or a just deal with it issue? I'm irrationally upset about it!!! TIA x

Ouchies :( I haven't dared to look at my stitches haha, you are brave!

I would ask a doctor about it. Good luck xx

Such a sensitive issue!! *quivers* I would suggest speaking to your doctor about it.

Ouch! I had a labia tear each side as well, but not up to the clitoris. Mine was so sore, I couldn't walk normally for about a week without it hurting! The doctor said mine could have been stitched, but would heal just fine without stitches so I opted no stitches. Mine must not be as bad as yours were. The doctor said mine were like skid marks.

I got a mirror and had a look down there and my area looks fine. I can see the stitches down at the bottom but they seem to be healing fine.

If it's too sensitive and sore to wipe, do you use a peri bottle and just wash the area after the bathroom? That's what I did instead of wiping after a pee. Sorry tmi! It helped as no way could I I rubbing the area with tissue when it hurt! As for my clitoris area, it was also super sensitive for the first week and half two weeks but it seems to have settled down now.
If you're unsure I would definitely ask your doctor! Get them to have another look as it's better to have it looked while it's healing than to wait as that could mean surgery or having to get it fixed and more work being done!

Good luck!

Thanks ladies! It seems like a really taboo subject but had no idea where else to ask! Will call gp tomorrow! I was so high on gas and air when she was stitching me up that I told her she better be good cos I didn't want my lady places to look like leather face!! Xx

Childbirth, sexual activity, and aging can cause changes in labia which can result in excess tissue around the vagina. A friend of mine had undergone a labiaplasty procedure in Toronto to correct this. Maybe you can consult with your doctor regard this and seek his opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->