labor approaching?

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
As of 2 days ago nausea has made its return. This is the first pregnancy that I've had morning/all day sickness so I have no clue if it's normal to be returning in the 3rd tri. I've been cramping lately and BH have been occurring more often. (I've been drinking water constantly) My cervix has moved down, and I just feel like poo! With my other pregnancies, they were so different. I felt great every day and bam labor. This time around I have felt pretty shitty and tired the whole time. Anyone with me? I'll be 35 weeks on Wednesday. My OB will stop labor until your literally 37 weeks or more pregnant, so if I happen to go into labor it will be stopped.

Hi, I am 35+2 (thought I was 34+2 until this morning lol) and although my GP/Midwife wont listen to me and check me over I have been having EXCRUCIATING back pain that runs around into my pelvis this past couple of nights. I only have BH during and after sex but it is extremely uncomfortable. I have been pretty uncomfortable since week 28. My baby is measuring big 5lb 8oz at 33 weeks :L My hospital wont let me go past 39 weeks because I have GD. But my groin/ pelvis/ hip and back area have been so achey and sore to walk and move around :( just feeling so miserable and moany. My poor OH has to listen to me all the time x

As of 2 days ago nausea has made its return. This is the first pregnancy that I've had morning/all day sickness so I have no clue if it's normal to be returning in the 3rd tri. I've been cramping lately and BH have been occurring more often. (I've been drinking water constantly) My cervix has moved down, and I just feel like poo! With my other pregnancies, they were so different. I felt great every day and bam labor. This time around I have felt pretty shitty and tired the whole time. Anyone with me? I'll be 35 weeks on Wednesday. My OB will stop labor until your literally 37 weeks or more pregnant, so if I happen to go into labor it will be stopped.

My MS returned in third tri, but its not as bad as it was in first. Its far and few between now, but is definitely back. I've also had lots of low back pain, period cramping, and mild contractions, as well as an increase in BH. I also have been getting daily very frequent lightening crotch. Its really lovely.:wacko: been losing good bits a plug daily and am dilated to 1 cm.....I'm 36.3, so I can't tell you if these symptoms are the beginning of labour, though my OB seems to think I am in the very very early stages, but I haven't went into labour yet, so all I can say is you're not alone in this....:hugs:

Good luck ladies, it sounds like things are getting closer for you all and you will be metting your little ones soon:hugs:
AMAS86 - 2.5 weeks to go, hopefully the nausea subsides until then:thumbup:
xx

I was up all night because the nausea wouldn't let me sleep :, ( I feel a little better other than occasional cramping. But once 6 pm comes rolling around I'm sure the nausea will kick back in, if not before then. I really hate saying this but I am so over being pregnant. I'm ready for her to be here and I'm ready to feel like myself again.

I was up all night because the nausea wouldn't let me sleep :, ( I feel a little better other than occasional cramping. But once 6 pm comes rolling around I'm sure the nausea will kick back in, if not before then. I really hate saying this but I am so over being pregnant. I'm ready for her to be here and I'm ready to feel like myself again.

You are definitely not alone. I feel the same way!

And yet I know after I have her, there will be that empty feeling, and I will miss having a baby inside me...

But right now, just miserable. Please, baby, just come already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->