Labor before 37 weeks after 35.

rosegarden620

Reaction score
I read a lot about over due babies and polls done here show that majority of women delivered 39+ weeks. Anybody give birth before 37 weeks after 35 spontaneously??

It seems to be my trend. This is baby number three and I was wondering the experiences of other who delivered this far ahead.

With my girls there was no nicu stay or problems.

I had my second child at 35 weeks 5 days. She was fine. Had to go in a hot cot, but otherwise no problems.

I went into labour naturally a few days after part of my waters went. Strangely, I didn't feel too panicked.

I'm hoping this one is a little early, but I'd prefer after 37 weeks if I had a choice!

My waters broke at 35w1d with daughter and I had her the next morning. NICU came to delivery and told me they would likely have to take her, but they didn't. She was fine except for developing jaundice. And I wasn't nervous or worried either. I don't know why. Even after NICU came to talk to me about possibly taking baby, I wasn't concerned. I just knew she'd be okay.

My sister had her first at 36 weeks after her waters broke spontaneously, she was completely fine, weighed 6 1/2 pounds which was good considering and only had a normal hospital stay. Both her next two she went overdue and went into labour the day she was due to be induced so there seems to be no reason for the early arrival

It really does seem that some babies are done earlier. This one has been toying with me and the idea of being born on the earlier side but watch her arrive closer to the 40week mark. Since I've never been pregnant that long the idea freaks me out!!! If she makes it out at 40 weeks or close to 40, I can't even imagine her weight!

My last two were big for what was early!
35 weeks- 6lbs 8oz
37 weeks - 6lbs 12oz!!!

I had my 1st daughter at 35+1 she was 5lb 10. And got jaundiced so was under lights on and off for 7 days but no other problems at all she stayed with me on the ward for treatment. Had my 3rd @ 34 weeks and she was exactly the same except 5lb 4. Xx

mine were all early , second at 36 +3 waters broke 36+2 all good sizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->