Labyrinth

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
OMG i forgot how much i LOVE this film its amazing!!!!!! :cloud9:

Dylan just asked me to put it on for him as he hasnt seen it beofre and now im sat singing along glued to it and remembering how gorgeous david bowie is in it!!!!!! :dance:

I love that film, its brilliant.
My kids sit and sing along to xx
And now i have Dance, magic dance in my head lol x

"you remind me of the babe"
"what babe?"
"the babe with the power"
"what power?"
"the power of the voodoo"
"who do?"
"you do"
"do what?"
"remind me of the babe" duuh-duh
LOL,BEST FILM EVERRR!!!!

''you remind me of the babe.... 'what babe?'... the babe of the power.... 'what power?' .... the power of voodoo... 'who do?' .... you do.... 'do what?'.... remind me of the babe.....''
#i saw my baby crying hard as babe could cry............#
ive been singing at the top of my lungs and dylans looking at me like im crazy!!!

lol great minds....!!

Haha,yup. Apart from I dont have it on dvd to be able to enjoy it :-( maybe I can convince my baby to get me it for mothers day (with the help of her daddy of course)lol!!

Edit: looks like I got my quote slightly wrong too.i feel ashamed :cry: haha

yer do it!!! i think mine was only about £5 in hmv a little while ago.... were on the bog of eternal stench at the mo and dylan is finding the farty noises hilarious!!!!

Lol...i cant get enough of it.i used to have it on vhs (old skool eh?),and then my best friend got it on dvd years ago and I basically lived at hers (seriously...had my own bed and everything.haha) and we used to watch it all the time!! Its right up there with 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'...

yer theyre both total classics.... i had it on VHS too, it was my mum and dads and i used to have a huge crush on david bowie in it and watch it every morning before they got up!!!! :blush:
its funny how much you remember from it, ive been quoting it all the way through, and being like 'wow' about bits i forgot!!!!

Lol.i was too young to know what a crush was when I used to watch it on video.my mate had a wierd crush on david bowie too though.i didnt see it myself!!
I bet it would look great in HD...if I dont get it in some format or another for mothers day then im getting it for myself.lol

https://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=169843

:thumbup:

Ooooo I love love love love this film!!!

I may have to buy it actually...

Did you know they did a remake? Apparently it's rubbish. My brother bought it thinking it was the original and chucked it out! :rofl:

They remade Labyrinth? Someone somewhere was really stupid to have that idea :rofl:

I absolutely adore this film :D I remember having *such* a crush on the Goblin King as a kid, and being so disappointed when I saw David Bowie out of character :lol:

I was absolutely terrified of the bit in the Oubliette, with The Cleaners! Even knowing that they manage to get away, it's still a "heart in mouth" moment! :)

I love that film!!!
David Bowie is ace in his tight trousers!

im now watching it again after watching it 1 1/2 times yesterday afternoon..... my kids are just as enthralled by it as me!!!! Yay!!! means i get to watch it and 'blame' them!!!!! :)

Bowie in this film is my ultimate crush, yum yum!!

oh god, people refuse to watch labyrinth with me as ive watched it so much i actually know every single word :dohh: i piss people off too much reciting the entire script lmfao, i do love it though and me and leyla have already watched it and i had her dancing with me and singing along haha, she thought i was a bit mad lol

''in 9hours and 23minutes...you'll be MINE!!'' :haha:

x

I loveeeeeeeeeee this movie!! I must get it on dvd soon I lost my copy of it somewhere!!

Ohhh I LOVE Labyrinth!
Need to get it on DVD xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->