Labyrinth

Totally had a crush on David Bowie in this. Sooooo wrong that there is "something" about him!

I LOVE THE LABYRINTH!! :D i used to be terrified of it when i was younger but i got to love it once i realised i wouldnt be stolen by david bowie :rofl:

lol i love the little worm/caterpilla lady " you dont wanna go that way" lol in a squeeky anoying voice!!

xxx

I LOVE THE LABYRINTH!! :D i used to be terrified of it when i was younger but i got to love it once i realised i wouldnt be stolen by david bowie :rofl:

How can you be scared of that film its one of the best, defo in my top 3 kids film.

I adore Labyrinth! I so wanted that big dress she wears in the ball scene!

We bought it on DVD for our five-year-old niece for Christmas - hoping she gets hooked on it too. Both DH and I have loved this film since we were kids.

Lol,i wish I could sway my OH's film choices so they matched mine :lol:

How can you be scared of that film its one of the best, defo in my top 3 kids film.

I was about 4 the first time i saw it!! :rofl: it came out years before i was even born!

Love, love, LOVE this movie!
I watch it quite frequently, the goblins used to scare me when I was little though! :rofl:
I just love Hoggle!

Just because it's a kid's film, it doesn't mean that parts of it won't be scary, especially when you're younger. And even moreso if you've got an overactive imagination, as lots of kids do.

From my POV, I'd say bits are meant to be... maybe not scary, but certainly thrilling / nerve-wracking. The part in the Oubliette, the part where the baby is stolen, the bit where Sarah ends up trapped in the bauble / junkyard. It's part of the lure of the film.

Doesn't mean you can't think it's a masterpiece, just because you find bits of it scary :shrug:

I love this film, I hadn't seen it for years until I found it on DVD. :thumb up:

i love this film my OH's mum lives next door to the guy who made all made the masks when they are at the ball xx

I'm obsessed with this film. Seriously. x) I have pictures, posters, etc. I know all the words to the songs... I just love it! It was the first DVD I bought when I earned my own money! :)

sings - *You remind me of the babe
What babe? babe with the power
What power? power of voodoo
Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the babe.....
Dance magic. dance magic...* i used to love watching this, one of my fav films all time!!! x

Yay I just got it on blu-ray!! Watched it last night it was so awesome!!

I was the opposite I was totally gutted that I wouldn't be stolen by David Bowie!

They do it on blu-ray?! Woohoo...fingers and toes crossed that I get it for mothers day then :D I had given up hope coz my oh refuses to by normal dvd's anymore *sigh*
Roll-on sunday haha

They do it on blu-ray?! Woohoo...fingers and toes crossed that I get it for mothers day then :D I had given up hope coz my oh refuses to by normal dvd's anymore *sigh*
Roll-on sunday haha

Whoop whoop, guess what I got for mothers day :happydance: and guess what il be doing today?lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->