Lack of appetite?

mayacat

Reaction score
I'll be at 9 weeks tomorrow and had off and I'm finding though that my appetite is pretty low lately. I usually get pretty hungry by now but I feel like I could have a small snack and go to bed satisfied. I haven't had dinner yet (going to make some KD after I post this) and lunch was 7.5 hours ago, with only a glass of milk in the middle.

Anybody else feel this way? I know it's usually the opposite!

Yes! I normally eat my way through first trimester but really can't be stuffed this time. Every now and again I have a hungry day but most days I eat only to stop myself getting too run down.

OK good, so it's not just me, lol. That's the same here, I've just been eating because I know I'll probably pass out later if I don't. I haven't been able to finish a good meal in a week, maybe a bit less, just because nausea sets in mid-meal and I have to stop, then I'm just not hungry for 12hrs or more. I eat breakfast because I have to, but I don't really want to. I'd be happy skipping from dinner straight to lunch the next day if it weren't for this kiddo thing inside me, lol.

Exactly! I feel like I'm going to pass out so I'll share a meal with my 20mo... not much food, but at least we're not vomiting all the time!

I am 4w5d and am the opposite of hungry (just posted about it, actually). I have no appetite at all, am eating only because I feel I "should". Yet, I was ravenous from 7-10dpo (which is normal for me, when I have PMS). You are several weeks ahead of me, though, so not sure my info is useful. Just chiming in:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->