lack of movement!

sharnahw

Mam to my sweet Lily Rose
Reaction score
Hi ladies,,, for almost 2 weeks now i have been feeling very little to no movement from baby, I do feel the odd rolling sensation inside but no mad kicks, I used to feel loadsa kicking and I used to see it happen too!! I got worried about this so went to L&D last week and they put me on monitors to track the babies movement... took a few mins to find hb but when all was done they told me it was healthy and that there was plenty of movement I just wasn't feeling it, also that I was dehydrated and that was causing the braxton hicks iv also been having,,, my question is:: is it normal to not feel baby move as much at this stage of pregnancy??
Thanks so much ladies
Sharon x

Didn't want to r&r but I would phone them again and ask for a scan

I don't feel the same type of movement that I used to. I used to get a lot more 'kicks'. Now there is more 'rolling'. It is a different type of movement and sometimes I do feel like there is less movement - but it is more forceful. It's Just different.
I think trust your instincts. If you are worried or concerned, then request a scan. Xx

thanx ladies, I think the fact that I do feel some sort of movement has me not feeling as freaked as I did feel!! I just taught I should have been feeling more kicking and not less, I am trying to convince me self that there is just less room for her to kick like that, this is all so new to me and I'm a stresser anyway :(

At 27 weeks baby should still have a good bit of room to move and kick. The important thing is to know your babies routine or pattern of movement and if you notice a change you should contact your Dr or go to A&E. xx

Ur baby could be growing through a growth spurt but I would request a scan if your worried. My consultant said to me if I don't feel 10+ movements from 9am to 5pm then to get it checked out 10 movements being the minimum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->