Lack of symptoms - anyone else?

nicb26

Reaction score
Hi, hope everyone is feeling ok!

I'm 6 + 1 and have no real symptoms, and am starting to freak out! I have increased thirst, but that's about it!

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had extreme sickness starting on the dot of 6 weeks, so was hoping for similar this time. Sounds silly, I know, but I've had two miscarriages, so need some reassurance!

Anyone else? Or do you generally get less symptoms with subsequent pregnancies? x

Every pregnancy is different it could just be ur going to have an easier time of it this time round,
I understand the worry tho I had zero symptoms at first this time and thought the worse, the symptoms kicked in about 2weeks ago and now I feel just yuk!!
Saw bean last weak at 6 weeks which was reassuring, is there anyway u could get an early scan to put ur mind at ease?

I never had MS with my three girls; the only symptom I had with them was slight cramps and extreme hunger. I'm only 4 weeks along with this one, and I do have extreme exhaustion and cramping. I bet I won't be so lucky and skip the MS this time lol. Every pregnancy is different though :)

I'm 9 weeks and have only had a tiny bit of sickness which I don't think is pregnancy related. My only symptoms are bigger boobs - no soreness though. Xx

Ohh and crazy hair growth but I'm in a good shaving routine now haha x

Hi!

As everyone else has said, every pregnancy is different.

I had no symptoms during my first trimesters in my two previous pregnancies. No MS, no exhaustion, no cravings, nothings. I was just bopping along. I understand your anxiety. I was so nervous before my first ultrasound with our second son. I actually turned to my husband and told him I hoped there was a baby in there. He looked at me like I'd grown a second head. He was right. I was crazy. Baby was healthy with a good strong heartbeat.

I know you'll still worry, but I hope this reassures you a bit. :flower:

Thank you ladies. I have an early scan b/c of previous miscarriages, but not for 2 and a half weeks x

I've also had two mc and with my last mc I was so tired and had all the right symptoms but this time round I've been ok apart from feeling sick, it's been a totally different pregnancy.

It's certainly true what they say, every pregnancy is different.

Try and relax Hun :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel! With my first i had ms before i even knew i was pregnant. This time I've had no ms so far, only sore bbs, tired and heartburn. I'm hoping I'm just lucky and wont get it but doubt I'll be that lucky lol

With my son I had sickness from 5 weeks - and felt so so poorly all the time! With all my miscarriages my boobs killed... then disappeared over night when I miscarried.

This time... I am 5/6 weeks and had on/off sore boobs... little bit of tiredness... little bit of dizziness... but been about it.

Hello, I am 6 weeks today. The only symptoms I have are mild cramps on and off, sore nipples and have began to wake up starving hungry since yesterday morning. No sickness yet, but I doubt I'll be lucky to totally escape that, lol.
To be honest, I did expect more symptoms by now too, but I guess i'm just impatient, lol.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->