Lack of typical PMS symptoms a good sign?

MeggieD

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've read online that a lack of PMS symptoms could be a sign of pregnancy. Success stories from women who claim to not have a single symptom before they find out. I typically have cramping about a week before AF up until she shows up, and some breast soreness. So far, nothing this month. I haven't really had any symptoms at all, other than some slight nausea on and off. So slight that I feel silly recording it as a symptom. I feel pretty tired, but that's not terribly out of the ordinary for me.

Anyone else in the same boat? According to Fertility Friend I ovulated on the 13th, so about 11 DPO. My AF is due in 4 days, 9/28.

In genereal- anything thats unusual for you is a good sign! I always had some sign- massive hunger, dizziness, tiredness- that made me KNOW well before I could get a BFP...

Thanks for the input! I had kind of written this month off since I haven't had any symptoms and was basically just waiting for AF, but then realized I hadn't even had my normal PMS symptoms, so I've gotten myself optimistic again. Here's hoping!

When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had NO clue that month. We had been trying for two years, so believe me, I was trying to feel everything, but felt nothing that time. All of my pregnancy's have been different, but that one sticks out in my head because I couldn't believe I didn't know!!!

Im actually in the same boat. Told myself I wouldnt even chart this month cause everything had seemed useless. After a while I noticed I wasnt having any of my normal pms symptoms. Checked the calendar, and what do you know! Im late... not a single pms symptom (and every month my breast are always sore a week and a half before af)

Cant tell if im late, or preggo since its so unusual for me. guess ill have to wait and see *shrug*

PLEASE STAY UPDATED :D

Stalking this thread for updates :D I have no symptoms either and am trying to wait as long as possible before i test :D

yeah ill be testing the moment my tests come in the mail for another week lol. But so far, temp still elevated and still late :D.

Maggie D, any updates?

So glad to see some other ladies in the same situation. Still no PMS symptoms! Small update: I always have 2-3 days of light brown spotting before AF (it's pretty much my indicator that she's definitely coming) and the past 2 months since I've been paying attention, it started on the 25th. Well today is the 25th, and no spotting so far! 3 more days until she's officially due. How long can I hold out before testing?! I'm trying to wait until the 28th.

Oh, and my temps are still elevated too. Good luck to all of you!!

I also get that spotting Meggie and no sign. I have changed my diet and exercise recently though so maybe thats why. Keepp us updated! :dust:

How's everyone holding up today? Still no PMS symptoms for me! I have noticed that I have had to get up several times a night to pee for the past two nights. Maybe that's a good sign? I can't really tell though, because I don't seem to be peeing any more frequently during the day.

Testing in 2 days!

Good to hear things are going well for you! Just now starting to feel just a little of breast tenderness (almost nothing though) every now and then lower back pain, and then muscle spasms in my lower abdomen. I started off with nothing, but slowly getting there. So im thinking af is lurking somewhere near by. >.>

But still late, going on for almost a week now. :D baby dust for all of us!

I got a BFN this morning ladies. I new it was coming though, last night the side of my breasts hurt and i strated getting a piching feeling on my right side. Babydust and FXD for the rest of you xxxx

Aw, sorry to hear that Vichy :( Has AF come yet? If not, there's still a chance! Thanks for the update.

DJ, have you taken any HPTs yet?

Still no signs of AF and she's due tomorrow! I almost caved and took a test this morning, but I held out! I'm trying to not get too excited though. I'm wondering if AF symptoms are just staying at bay because I started taking iron supplements 6 days ago. I wonder if that is affecting my normal symptoms. I've been taking PNVs for 4 months, but just recently realized they didn't contain iron and that iron is important when TTC.

Update: BFN this morning :(

Also had a small dot of red when I wiped. I guess I'm out too. Funny how much your outlook can change in just 24 hours. Lots of luck to the rest of you!!

Aw, sorry to hear that Vichy :( Has AF come yet? If not, there's still a chance! Thanks for the update.

DJ, have you taken any HPTs yet?

Still no signs of AF and she's due tomorrow! I almost caved and took a test this morning, but I held out! I'm trying to not get too excited though. I'm wondering if AF symptoms are just staying at bay because I started taking iron supplements 6 days ago. I wonder if that is affecting my normal symptoms. I've been taking PNVs for 4 months, but just recently realized they didn't contain iron and that iron is important when TTC.

Hey Meggie no AF still hasnt showed up. I'm sorry to hear you got a BFN too. And your right, Its funny how all of a sudden all your hope is gone with those stupid bits of plastic. :hugs: xx

Hi ladies I'm CD29 today and nothing to report of usual AF symptoms. Yes been moody to
point of crying at a moments notice. cramping started this morning.
My cycles between 28-34 and I can't tell when I o as I took month or two off the opk and temping and went away for 10th wedding anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->