Ladies at 38 weeks.. how is going

barack

expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
oh dear... am so fed up with being pregnant.
so happy i made it this far bt the braxton hicks are now increasing, backache, just mild pricking like period cramps... increased bowel movements

i just hope i will get into labour anytime now.. i so wish for it..

how are u other ladies coping with the anxiety??
:wacko:
i wish i hadnt finished the nursery so i would be finding something to do so these days move fast....
:hugs:

Same here huni!! Am fed up and wanting lil lady here now! Wish these cramps woupd turn into something lol! Feel like im a walking time bomb waiting to go into labour at any minute lol!! Xxxx

I've just been out to the car and put my hospital bag in the boot and fitted the car seat and base, I'm so excited!! I thought it best to have it all in the car in case something happens when I'm out and about. I know I'm having braxton hicks as my doctor has felt them happening when I have been for check ups, but I have not felt a thing, I'm sure I will feel contractions when labour starts though!

Same here huni!! Am fed up and wanting lil lady here now! Wish these cramps woupd turn into something lol! Feel like im a walking time bomb waiting to go into labour at any minute lol!! Xxxx

am also hoping my cramps will turn to something..:laugh2:
i have just felt a strong twitch as i type and am praying i feel more of these

have your boobs started leasking? mine not and getting worried will i be able to breastfeed??
they just get a bit sore here and there but not anything big..

have your boobs started leasking? mine not and getting worried will i be able to breastfeed??

Omg i thought the same! And no not yet but mw and many friends have said mw that it is normal not to leak until baby is born, apparently bears no fact on ability to bf or milk production xxx

Omg i thought the same! And no not yet but mw and many friends have said mw that it is normal not to leak until baby is born, apparently bears no fact on ability to bf or milk production xxx

oh thanks deary... u have put my mind at ease.. so will just relax..

my discharge seems to have increased bt its just the usualy yellowish. am hoping i will loose my mucus plug at least...

my discharge seems to have increased bt its just the usualy yellowish. am hoping i will loose my mucus plug at least...

Same here...just fed up of this pain...wouldnt mind if it turns into something lol just fed up with up being achey lol xxxx fingers crossed summat occurs lol! Iv lost some plug...just jelly like discharge only a bit tho xxx

Am fine, slight back ache cramps and fanny shocks! I am so impatient now, want to meet my lil baby, and am dying to know wether a boy or girl!

Knackered! I've been having contractions for 4 days and off. Mainly at night ... Typical! I think I'll end up being induced in 3 weeks as I was with my first. I think my body is too lazy to go into labour!x

Same here...just fed up of this pain...wouldnt mind if it turns into something lol just fed up with up being achey lol xxxx fingers crossed summat occurs lol! Iv lost some plug...just jelly like discharge only a bit tho xxx

at least you have lost a plug sounds promising you might be getting there soon...:hugs::hugs:

Knackered! I've been having contractions for 4 days and off. Mainly at night ... Typical! I think I'll end up being induced in 3 weeks as I was with my first. I think my body is too lazy to go into labour!x

wow... i wouldnt want to be induced. am also having contractions but mine are most BH on and off and was hoping thats a good sign labour is around the corner....

is any of you ladies doing perineal massage. how is it going??
or wat else are you doing in preparation for labour

Im not doing massage just regularly trying to stay active and bouncing on ball, iv sciatica and queried pgp/spd so bit difficult to keep walking but i have been doing as much as i poss can i hope labour starts soon xxx

My first induction was brilliant, I'd don't again like a shot ... Would just rather I didn't have to wait another 3 weeks if that is how its going to pan out!

My 'real' contractions have been happening for well over a fortnight and obviously haven't meant labour for me but everyone s different!

38 weeks today and so ready to meet my baby boy!

I am so achy and sore...ready to have this little guy out... :(

I feel like I have a huge poo stuck for days now :-( lol
Running around my crazy little toddler does not make it easier either.
I had my son at 38w2d . . . Lets see what this baby is gonna do to me ;-/

I just want lil lady here...fed up with on off cramps and shooting/electric shock pains in my lady garden lol! Also just want a normal wee without having to rock bk nd forth to go properly bcos shes so low lol!! Xxx sorrry for whinging ladies feel free to join me lol! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->