Ladies at 38 weeks.. how is going

I just want lil lady here...fed up with on off cramps and shooting/electric shock pains in my lady garden lol! Also just want a normal wee without having to rock bk nd forth to go properly bcos shes so low lol!! Xxx sorrry for whinging ladies feel free to join me lol! Xxxx

lol:haha::haha: oh yea am with you there both on the weeing part and also shooting pains. been feeling them this afternoon and thot was going into labour..

I just want lil lady here...fed up with on off cramps and shooting/electric shock pains in my lady garden lol! Also just want a normal wee without having to rock bk nd forth to go properly bcos shes so low lol!! Xxx sorrry for whinging ladies feel free to join me lol! Xxxx

lol:haha::haha: oh yea am with you there both on the weeing part and also shooting pains. been feeling them this afternoon and thot was going into labour..

Id love tht to happen today!! xxxx

i am just annoyed and dont know how to deal with this.. people everywere are calling me and asking me if baby hasnt arrived yet......grrrrrrrrrrrrr........NO!!!!!! i think its best i switch off my phone

I think I lost a bit of my mucus plug today (and possibly bloody show?)! I know they say it's not a sign of when you'll go into labour, but it's still exciting LOL!

I definitely know that feeling barack!! Am totally fed up now and fed up with people asking me if she is here yet lol xxx

I think I lost a bit of my mucus plug today (and possibly bloody show?)! I know they say it's not a sign of when you'll go into labour, but it's still exciting LOL!

wow.. congrats... am so happy for you... it might be the start of things...:coffee: lucky you something is happening

wow.. congrats... am so happy for you... it might be the start of things...:coffee: lucky you something is happening

Ooh fingers crossed ttcbean for u!! And barack hopefully something will happen for us!! Iv just had a lovely hot bath and have done loads of walking today so am.hoping somethig might start and or continue re cramps lol!!! Xxx

I've been having contractions that will start and stop for three days now. And today horrible cramps feels like the worst period ever. But I went in for my checkup today and no change from last week (1 cm and 50% effaced) except she has dropped. So frustrating because I was hoping all these pains were at least doing something but I guess not! I sure don't want to feel like this for 2 more weeks (or worse 4 more weeks if she's late!). I can hardly walk without pain as my groin is just achy and back pains are horrible.

I am feeling a ton of emotions. As far as physically, I am fine.

Emotionally: I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, happy and sad. I am feeling like my pregnancy has flew by. I am due in 11 days! I like her being safe and sound in my belly. she is able to go with me every where I go, and with me every second. I'm not ready to share her with everyone just yet. :cry:

Don't get me wrong I am super excited to finally meet her and become a mommy, and have a little family with my husband. I can't wait to see what she looks like and finally get to hold her. But I am also a little sad :dohh:

I want her here now...im in pain with cramps and hips being sore and sciatic back pain and the anticipation of the birth is making me super anxious and downright scared if im honest. Im also exhausted...im getting less tham 2 hrs sleep a night nd none really in the day so am soo tired. Im ready for her to be here so I can see her and keep an eye on her and not just rely on movements to reassure me of her wellbeing...im also fed up of days of cramps and shooting pains and an inability to fully go for a wee properly lol!! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->