Ladies clothes 12/14 *Further Reductions!*

hey hun
the Hidden secrets body shaper 36F, is the bra part underwired?

do u still have the new look palazzo pants hun il have them and pay as soon as your online if they are xx

Also, I like that Lipsy dress. What are Lipsy sizes like? I'm a 10 and have no boobies! :(
xx

Lipsy are on the small side hun. I'm a 10 bottom and it fits perfectly there but 1'm a 12 sometimes 14 top and it just wont fit them in :nope:

Sorry, I'd gone to bed last night!
I'd like the pants and the dress please, if poss? How much for both? Can I pay with Paypal?
xx

Sorry hun, The pants and dress are now sold pending payment, if they fall through I'll let you know x

Sorry hun, The pants and dress are now sold pending payment, if they fall through I'll let you know x

Aww, bugger! :dohh:
Please will you inbox me your email if they fall through and I'll pay as soon as I get the message.
Thanks, Jac.
xx

Will cost a bit to post hun, so £19 posted ok for you?

Yeah hun thats fine, i should get paid tomorrow ill see how much i get :) i defo want them tho! my red fades so quick xx

Ok, i should be okay to pay for them tomorrow, do the paintbox cols have to be mixed with peroxide or they okay just as they are xx

No they are not mixed with anything, they go on as they are. I used to mix them to get different shades:thumbup:

jac i PMd you back asking for your payment details.but heard nothing back????
is the crochet waistcoat still available :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"