Ladies clothes 8/10/12, boys & girls 12/13 yrs, baby stuff 12-18 NEW STUFF ADDED!

Hi have you still got this?

Warehouse denim rara skirt, size 12, only bought this 2 weeks ago, gutted...dont think i'll wear it. £3 posted

Warehouse denim rara skirt, size 12, only bought this 2 weeks ago, gutted...dont think i'll wear it. £3 posted

Can I add this to my pile – if doesn’t sell..

Topshop Beach/summer dress/coverup sz m/l bought from here but not me. £4 posted

What size would you say this was? And whats the length like?

Thanks xx

Can I add this to my pile – if doesn’t sell..

Topshop Beach/summer dress/coverup sz m/l bought from here but not me. £4 posted

What size would you say this was? And whats the length like?

Yes rara skirt is yours hun, she didnt get back to me...

Thanks xx
Its about just above knee length, I'd say a true 12, but hard to tell as its quite 'floaty' I love it, my boobs are just too bloody big to go in it :( x

If you still have the pink crocs can i have them please :flower:

im debating the dress...I am a 1012, I am going to Egypt next year and only wanted it for that haha!

If you will take £12 for everything Ill have it, if not ill the other stuff hun...thank you xxx

River Island bright mini summer skirt size 14 £2.50 posted
Primark black linen trousers, worn once size 12, too big for me £3 posted

Can i take these please?

x

checked shirt dress and NEWLOOK sz 8 Floral dress £3 posted pretty please babe! i can pay right away please pm me! i needs clothes! hehe xxxx

Newlook white shorts size 10
£2.50 posted

if you still have them can i have these please!! cba 2 read the whole thread lol x

checked shirt dress and NEWLOOK sz 8 Floral dress £3 posted pretty please babe! i can pay right away please pm me! i needs clothes! hehe xxxx

Sorry Dana, the dress is gone. Still got the shirt though, PM me if you still want it. x

could i have the man utd jacket please :)
You can, I'll PM you my paypal x

Newlook white shorts size 10
£2.50 posted

if you still have them can i have these please!! cba 2 read the whole thread lol x

I do, you can..I'll PM you my Paypal too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"