** Ladies Clothes ** NEW <3

yes its heavily padded....I went and brought the wrong size :blush: thought it said D - £5

Any chance you could hold it til tuesday hun? I looove those bras and that's the right size for my little pancakes :haha:

Black cardi - how much?
And French Connection skirt - how long is it? and also how much :)
xx

Diz and Char - yep no problem!!

Anna, its mid thigh...will do both for £12 xx

Gee, that pink topshop dress, and if Dizzy doesnt want the black one... how much for both (might want these both for Liv... navy playsuit was a fail!) xxx

no!! O loved the sound of that! Go to my journal and check out my new liverpool shoes!
I think Diz is having the dress lovely, but will let you know if she doesnt!
I love that topshop pink one, dont wanna get rid of it really but needs must :D
I dont know really babe, cost me £48 smackers but i dont ecpect near that! xx

Let me know when you've decided sweets, i really like it but if i cant afford it will let you sell it to someone else. How long is it?

I saw them earlier on, looove them, i have a black pair V similar from faith somewhere... na, the playsuit was quite loose and it was a 10.. it ballooned out in the middle either side of the waistband so just made me look huge. Honestly i would have had to take it in by 6 inches, the shorts too. Just isnt worth the hassle :(
xx

why dont you try the 8 babe? I like the sound of it...

Its errrrm....quite long ya no! Not gross long but not just cover ya bum length! I can post it with H's present...its quite low cut though I hafta admit! And I need to die my hair black t be the spit of Vanessa :haha:

:rofl: I dont think black would suit you... brown does, but black would be too katie-pricey :lol:

How much do you want for it sweets? Hmmm if its long on you it'll come down to my knees you're taller than stupid short me :( x

How much do you want for the pink vanessa hudgens dress xx

I don't have a clue what to offer, I'm usually an 8.. is it a big 10?? x

you tie it at the back hun so just tie in tighter...I am a C cup boob if taht helps xxx

Yeah me too, can you PM me a round a bouts offer? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"