Ladies having electives....

sunshineray7

Mummy of 2 little men
Reaction score
....will you be trimming your lady garden yourself or just wait for them to do it???

I will try to but after about 32 weeks I cant see it lol

I did it myself, stood up in the bath with a mirror. I was just shy of 37 weeks and pregnant with twins, so it is possible! x

I didn't do it so they gave me a razor on the day and I had to do it blind in the loos! Needless to say I did a really bad job and then they had to do it again. So next time I'd ask my DH to do it for me in advance.

I have just got back from my pre op and they told me I have to do it if possible.

I was told not to shave or wax for 48 hours beforehand due to the risk of ingrown hairs and infection.

Saying that, they did it. It was only a small bit they took off anyways.

Well it says on my instruction sheet that they will do it on the day, but doesn't tell me not to...hmm I might just let them carry on, lol!!

I was told it wasn't necessary at all.....may vary based on location. I wasn't shaved at all for my last c-section.

I heard them talk about it during my last one but the doctor told them not to (wasn't that bad i think i shaved about a week before) So this time I will probably just try a few days before hand.

I've been thinking about having it waxed. I used to get brazilians done all the time, since I love how it looks... :blush:

I had an emergency section first time round and had shaved a few days before, my scars quite far down so will be doing it again this time round.

i didnt get a chance to, was booked in and then a week before my waters broke, i got a free shave lol

I did mine and then once in theatre they decided they wanted it even lower so did it with electric trimmers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->