Ladies, I need your opinions?

macydarling

Reaction score
I had my last period on 4/12. My cycle is 28 days.

My boyfriend & I had sex on 4/21 (once), 4/22 (twice) & 4/23(once)....so far.

What would say my chances of conceiving are? I honestly have no idea when I ovulate, but I've heard 14 days after your period...so I guess that means I'm in the clear?

Thanks ladies, stay beautiful!

Well 14 days after your period is the average, that does not mean it's going to be like that every cycle for every women. Because the luteal phase (the phase between ovulation and day one of your period) does not always last 14 days either, it's an average.

Now if your cycles are 28 days you most likely did ovulate around 14 days after the first day of your period. Now there are other ways to find out when you ovulate, you can chart your temperature and cervix position (you will find a lot of very good information on this website, Fertility Friend, you can even start your own chart) you can also use ovulation predictor kits, you can either buy them online or in pharmacies. And what works for me, but not everyone, is simply when I get unusually horny, I know that I am most likely ovulating :)

Now, when TTC some people say you should have sex every two days, some say everyday is fine, even doctors don't agree. But most everyone agrees it's more effective, to not have sex more than once a day, you want to let the sperm build back up. *But that does not mean you can't get pregnant, this only give you more chances)

So ya I think you probably have chances of getting pregnant this cycle, after all it only take one time. But just keep at it, lots of baby dust to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->