Ladies please reply( new query clearblue dual hormone)

Gkmk

Reaction score
Hi

I am planning to buy clearblue digital opks 20 pack, I want to use them along with Internet cheapies. I read it somewhere that we should use all of them in a single month. Did anyone get accurate results when you used it for 4-5 months. Ladies please reply, somehow most of the time I don't get to see any replies when I post queries :(

Hey, I don't think there's any problem keeping any you don't use. I normally use Internet cheapies a couple times a day then use only use a digi to confirm the positive. They advertise the 20 pack as a months supply, but you won't need that many. If you're in the uk, tesco have the older style digi ones at 75% off. Bargain!

Thanks Julz27, I am in UK and checked Tesco online website, I did not find any with discount :( did you find it in the store?

Yea, I found them in store. The first store was sold out though, but I've found them since in 2 other stores. It's just the 7 and 20 packs that are on offer, not the 10 pack for some reason. If you pop in you might get lucky :) I do love a bargain.

Ooo I think a trip to test is in order in the morning. Thanks for that x

I use mine over the course of 6 months or so. I use the IC's to see if I get a positive and then do the digital to confirm, like the other person mentioned above. You dont need to use them in one month, the reader will still work until the battery dies.. :)

I ordered a cheapie set off of amazon.com that came with like 100 OPK's and 30 pregnancy tests my first month of testing every day and getting my first positive was the month that I got pregnant so I don't think you should waste money on the expensive ones and just buy plenty of cheapies so you have enough for every day except I did get my AF last month and I didn't test during that time

all tests will have or should have an expiration date on them. as long as the tests aren't expired they should be good.. however some people have used expired tests and they have worked fine..

Thanks Brittany, could you let me know the seller name as well please. I had ordered opks from purehealthy seller and got only close to positive making it difficult to read the line. This month if I get my AF I am thinking of fertilityplan seller as they have good reviews

Hi
I have bought clearblue digital ovulation with dual hormone indicator and ICs as well. Cd 12 and cd 13 blank circles. Today cd 14 straight solid smiley, I did not get any flashing smiley! I tested with cheap opk to confirm, however that is still negative.Does that mean i don't have high fertile days in my cycle and my window of opportunity is lesser than others? Can I expect a positive opk on IC today night or tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->