Ladies, question about Same Smile on CBeebies...

cabaretmum2b

Scarlett's Mummy!
Reaction score
I've been wondering. Am I the only one who wants to kick that woman until she resembles a wad of wet paper?

Seriously. She REALLY grates on me.

Oh yes.....I cant stand Nisha....I often want to kick her head in too!

I rarely ever catch Same Smiles, but if it comes on i have to switch off and put Good Morning on :lol:

I feel like that about most of the people on the Cbeebies shows.

And to make it even better OH brought DD a Mr.Tumble DVD.... I'm considering breaking the DVD player :growlmad:

I feel like that about most of the people on the Cbeebies shows.

And to make it even better OH brought DD a Mr.Tumble DVD.... I'm considering breaking the DVD player :growlmad:

:rofl:

I used to quite like Justin, but he's slowly creeping into my bad book.

Mr Tumble in GiggleBiz is growing on me, hes actually quite amusing...Both any other show, i wanna just shove his face into a brick wall :lol:

I used to quite like him.. But his in EVERYTHING.. I was watching (well LO was watching) Tikkabilla the other day and he was in that!!!

His just his face it really grates me.

She is so annoying! she has no rapport with the kids that iv'e seen, they jus tlook blankly at her while she pulls her silly gibs :grr:

i find katy pretty annoying too, especially when she does presenting stuff like the birthay cards, she's hopeless!

i used to get annoyed by justin and also mr bloom but they've grown on me now :haha:

ANyone find their new "days of the week" songs really irritating?!?? Give it up for Friday, oh oh oh oh oh, lets dance its Friday ..... :argh:

I watch too much of it :blush:

She is so annoying! she has no rapport with the kids that iv'e seen, they jus tlook blankly at her while she pulls her silly gibs :grr:

i find katy pretty annoying too, especially when she does presenting stuff like the birthay cards, she's hopeless!

i used to get annoyed by justin and also mr bloom but they've grown on me now :haha:

ANyone find their new "days of the week" songs really irritating?!?? Give it up for Friday, oh oh oh oh oh, lets dance its Friday ..... :argh:

I watch too much of it :blush:

Ugh, Katy irritates the hell out of me. Mr Bloom, on the other hand, I could quite happily watch all day long :winkwink:

I quite liked the song when it first came on, but now it gets stuck in my head the whole time, so it's getting pretty old! Also, when they shout out all of the days of the week, don't you think the Friday kids really try to hog it? Or is it just me? :haha:

I like mr tumble on gigglebiz :haha: I actually find that funny :blush:

but yes the woman off same smile :dohh: ANNOYING!

I like katy though- not keen on her singing though, it makes me cringe lol

I watched this the first time today, only because my friend's little girl was on it, and she is soooo irritating!

I remember when I first found out I was pregnant, I started watching some of the shows on CBeebies to sort of "get with it", but now...my god, I hate Cbeebies being on any longer than it has to.

I can't stand the singing for everything. lol!

I can't stand Nisha, she has a creepy smile, she can't sing to save her life and I sat thinking the other day if I saw a woman riding a bicycle talking to her 3 teddies sat in the back, I'd think she was loopy :rofl:

I can't stand Katy, just cook quietly ffs! Stop singing about it. And breeeeeeeeeeeeathe.

However, oddly enough, the only song I do seem to like and sing along with is the birthday song. :haha: "Are ya 1, are ya 2, are ya 3, or 4, are ya 5, or 6, or maybe moreeeeeee" :rofl:

:rofl: Dont start me off on people on CBeebies that annoy me. Mr Tumble, Aunt Mabel, Katy on I Can Cook and those 2 w*nk*rs Chris and Poy need a good punch too.

Isobel is currently obsessed with the potato songs and Im finding them tolerable atm because theyre not irritating real people LOL

I do love Waybuloo and Big Barn Farm and also the story train and often sing along and tell the kids to shhh which is really sad as Im 34.

Yes hate the girl on same smile that gets turned off.
But the worst one is definetly Show Me Show me hate it, hate Chris and Poy and its on for half hour and Ollie loves it worst programme ever lol

I used to hate Mr Tumble but I like him on gigglebiz!
I HATE SAME SMILE. I hate it.

Im not fond of something special either.

I also hate "show me showwwww me blah blah blah" Is Poi pregnant in the more recent ones?!

I looove Justin, giggle biz & something special! I've actually happily adjusted to everything on cbeebies, and even 'follow' the presenters on Twitter :lol:

One thing I cannot stand, is Grandpa in my pocket. Sorry but it sounds pervy, he looks like he should be wearing assless chaps and the kid's a complete drip.

:rofl: Dont start me off on people on CBeebies that annoy me. Mr Tumble, Aunt Mabel, Katy on I Can Cook and those 2 w*nk*rs Chris and Poy need a good punch too.

Isobel is currently obsessed with the potato songs and Im finding them tolerable atm because theyre not irritating real people LOL

I do love Waybuloo and Big Barn Farm and also the story train and often sing along and tell the kids to shhh which is really sad as Im 34.

Aww but Chris and Poy are so cute! Show me show me has to be one of my favourite bits, the socks especially. I like to guess what they'll be showing today :p and always dance to 'Show me show me your groovy moves!'

Okay, I like it more than Jack does. :dohh:

PS "poooootatos small potatos, oooh oh potatos, on the moo-oon, small potatos, in the baa-ath..." Bloody love it :)

One thing I cannot stand, is Grandpa in my pocket. Sorry but it sounds pervy, he looks like he should be wearing assless chaps and the kid's a complete drip.

:rofl: I also hate Grandpa in my pocket, its been on this morning and I loathe it, stupid old sod.

I quite like Mr Bloom, is it wrong that I find him a bit sexy? LOL

Ok, the potatoes/song are growing on me, theyre kind of cute.

*sniggers* I just made this to cheer myself up:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Blackviolett/th_71156_73724971352_1958077_n.jpg

Lol I thought I was the only one, can't explain why but she irritates me. And agree about grandpa in my pocket it's so bloody dull. Love the potatos song :)
Worst one of all has got to be tweenies, they give me an instant headache. Hated it when my 7 yr/o was a baby, but only this time round realised that Jakes voice is done by Justin. That twit does get everywhere!

Also feel the same about Grandpa in my Pocket it is rubbish. Ollie loves small potatoes.

I've been wondering. Am I the only one who wants to kick that woman until she resembles a wad of wet paper?

I think you'll have to join the long queue. Sarah Jane's inane grin used to get on my nerves but Nisha Anil is terrible. Emotionless dialogue speedily read without feeling from a remembered script. C'mon BBC she is totally inept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->