Ladies that got there BFP..Question..

AwwJung

Reaction score
What were you're symptoms if any in your 2ww?

I've been having h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e hot flashes every so often. And it sucks, I'm only a day late. But like always I could just of ovulated later.

I used OPK, got a positive on my CD22, and I temp but I suck at it usually. So not sure when I ovulated exactly..but had enough sex to be covered I hope. ;) lol

Anyways, thanks for sharing any symptoms you may of had. =)

Dizzyness, backache, sore throat for 1 days and runny nose, and tingly pins and needles in feet hands and near my c-section scar...good luck xXx

To be honest, I had zero symptoms until I was around 6-7 weeks pregnant.

dizzyness was a main symptom for me. had a few bouts of it and almost passed out at work one day. a few days later got my bfp. good luck!

I have zero symtpoms and although havent had scan yet and going off dates they think im 11 weeks!

My BBs were my telltale sign.. they hurt every day for nearly the entire 2WW.. then I got AF like cramps 2 days before AF was due and knew something was up, as I am very regular...got my BFP at 11DPO

When I Ovulated my temps went up from 36.6 to 37.0 Deg Celsius, I have had minor headaches more stuffiness and a stuffy nose, AF was due and it didnt come, BBT still stayed high and Alot of CWCM, had a little bloating and some cramping not as intense as AF cramps, more like pulling cramps, took my HPT when AF was 5 days late and got my BFP, this was 2 days ago, oh and definitely hot flushes, especially at night time when trying to sleep and also sleeplessness and very emotional...

my boobs were sore. i had nausea on and off, sore throat, cramps. and BFP at 11 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->