Ladies that just recently had a BFP!!!

MissChristal

Reaction score
Okay so I didn't know where to post this because I am NTNP and I'm having some weird symptoms. My DS is now 15 months and since we have been bed sharing and my husband works crazy hours we hardly get a chance to DTD. I've been having some crazy symptoms... and it seems like when I was pregnant but not too sure, so I thought I would ask some of you lovely ladies. Some of the subtle signs (now that I think of it)are frequent urination, irritable, emotional. I haven't gained weight but I do LOOK a bit chunkier in my abdomen region lol. I know this next part is going to sound absolutely crazy but when I'm laying flat on my back (mostly at bedtime when I'm just enjoying some quite time) I feel flutters. I just keep thinking it's gas (sorry tmi) but everyday for almost a week??? and it's not like I'm sitting there waiting or expected for it to happen... it just comes out of no where unexpectedly. I didn't start feeling anything with my son until I believe 14-15 weeks (kind of early I think). For the past few weeks I just keep having this "feeling" but then again I would have a verrrry tiny chance of being pregnant because I have some medical issues and it was simply a miracle that I conceived with DS. The biggest indicator for me is the extreme WET feeling (sorry tmi again) I've been having these past few days. Like, having to run to the bathroom thinking AF is coming, soaked my panties type of wet feeling(sorry again ha). That was the main thing I remember from my last pregnancy. Another thing... I don't even remember the last time me and DH DTD... Yea, that's pretty sad. Maybe a month- month and a half. So, if I am pregnant I would be at least 6-8 weeks, maybe even further along than that. I am for sure going to test soon but wanted to see if any of you ladies are experiencing this since your BFP. Although it wasn't that long since I was preggos myself, I seem to have forgotten most of the symptoms I've felt. Sorry for the long post and TIA :hugs:

btw.... I should add that I haven't received AF since giving birth and I am breastfeeding still. I've noticed that one of my nipples feels more sensitive than usual, but nothing too major.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->