Ladies who are 9-11 weeks....

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
Did you have a lot of growing stretching pains? I'm having low down pains, like sore muscles in my uterus... and I'm having a lot of sharp shooting pains in my ladyparts lol, like my cervix.... did y'all feel this? I called the Dr today as I've been feeling in the last 3 days and my nurse said it's normal and usually a sign everything is growing and stretching... I know I should be content with that, just want to talk to someone going through this with me lol!!!

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and had lots of odd and weird twinges.

I had it a bunch around weeks 7-9 and had it again yesterday. Yesterday it was during a long walk. Before it happened when I was doing nothing.

It's nice to see a thread about this! It's hard to know how our uterus is supposed to feel but I think we'd all expect to feel something :)

During weeks 8 and 9 I got lots of stretching feelings which to me felt like the opposite of cramps, which I suppose is what they are hehe. Through week ten I had the stretching feeling constantly, it was there from going to sleep at night to waking up the next morning and all through the day, it wasn't painful it was just there! I think that was the week that my uterus was still inside my pelvis but it was getting a bit too big for the space there so it was pressing on things a bit, now my uterus has come above my pelvis that feeling has gone.

I went through a stage of wanting to stick out my tummy, it felt like my uterus was 'bulging' and a bit uncomfortable, again during the time when it was below my pelvic bones.

Now it feels more comfortable but I get the odd cramp or stretch or twinge. I have had a few cervical twinges but not regularly myself.

Also ligament pain is obvious, like little stabs around my uterus in various places, I find yoga helps to get rid of those.

All in all, it is all normal as long as it doesn't give you a lot of pain and you don't have bleeding, so I'm just enjoying feeling things growing and changing in there :D

Iv been having back ache type pains and twinges for a while. Iv noticed I can feel the top of my uterus popping out now though so I figure it's all the stretching x

I get twinges alllll the time. Like a random little stabbing pain.

I also get period like stretchy crampy feelings which worried me but everythings fine xx

I actually felt more cramping than I was having starting at week eight and nine. This was definitely accompanied by a feeling of stretching and growing pains. Was worried at first but took it as a good sign since baby has grown tremendously from the beginning weeks so these pains are a good thing in my mind. It has slowed down a bit the past week but the heavy feeling and random cervix pains are still very present. I'm sure it's all good!!

Thanks everyone!!! It's really reassuring to hear yall talking about what you are feeling!!!! I'm happy to not feel so alone!!!
. Boothh how can you feel the top of your uterus? Like where are you feeling? And when should I be able to feel it?

Did you have a lot of growing stretching pains? I'm having low down pains, like sore muscles in my uterus... and I'm having a lot of sharp shooting pains in my ladyparts lol, like my cervix.... did y'all feel this? I called the Dr today as I've been feeling in the last 3 days and my nurse said it's normal and usually a sign everything is growing and stretching... I know I should be content with that, just want to talk to someone going through this with me lol!!!

yes, I noticed last week (week 10) that I had sharp shooting pains that felt like it was in my vagina or cervix. I couldn't really tell.

I'm 8 weeks but my lower abdomen was so sore last night like I pulled something. I only get the sharp pains if I set up to fast or sneeze unexpectedly (im one of those full body sneezers lol) and I also feel really tender off and on on my right and left sides like near the kidneys.

Stretch uterus stretch :)

I've been getting these cramps, or growing pains, for the entire 11 weeks I've been pregnant!

In the past week or so I've felt dull aches and an almost heavy uterus, like I can feel it weighing more. I got a stretch like cramp the other day that I went from a sitting to a standing position and it felt tight. Lots of aches here, but all is normal. :)

Sneezing is the worst with round ligament pain lol! Or when you wake up and need to pee and try to get out of bed quickly lol x

Yes, occasionally get sharp pains that make me jump haha, like electric shocks! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->