• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who are into nails

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
Does anyone recognise this colour or know one similar?

I saw it on pinterest and I need it in my life!! :rofl:

Attachments

• ac92314abea55078f1ae3b4292dde9ac.jpg
    ac92314abea55078f1ae3b4292dde9ac.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 31
Oooo nice!

I've found with the glitter nails that there is usually a colour applied first then the glitter.

I made he mistake of buying what i thought was a glitter varnish like the one in your photo but it was just the glitter lol.

Pretty sure you might need a base coat colour underneath?

Jessica have amazing colours!!

barry m stuff? with clear top coat

See this is why I knew I could ask you ladies. Our nail polish choices are sooooo boring here. I buy everything online now. I'll look into the brands mentioned above. Thanks xx

Barry M do some amazing colours and have a new range of confetti nail varnish!

https://www.barrym.com/products/nails/effects/sequin-nails.html

I've never heard of Barry M!? Where do you buy it?

boots superdrug anywhere that sells make up really.

Google it their range is amazing

Go for a Barry M Gelly with a couple of coats of one of their glitter polishes on top. Amazon have them, so you should be able to buy in aus
Xx

Models Own Juicy Jules. It's one of my favourite glitter polishes ever!

no7 from boots has one very similar to the reddy shade its called damson dream

Juicy Jules by Models own! Make sure you wear o top coat on it though as it can chip.

That looks like a range OPI did last year, I think they sold it on asos xx

China glaze do some fab polishes too. I have ruby pumps and it's like that red one x

China glaze do some fab polishes too. I have ruby pumps and it's like that red one x

I have Ruby Pumps on its way to me from the US (I can't find China Glaze in Aussie stores :cry:) I can't WAIT to see it in real life :happydance:

If you look on my FB pics of my nails it is on there. It's really hard to photograph tho, it's beautiful in real life. It reminds me of Dorothy's slippers from the wizard of oz :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->