ladies who have had a MMC?

leahtaba

Reaction score
Those who dont mind answering could i please ask whether disappearing symtoms was a sign of things?

I posted a thread recently saying that at 7+6 all my symtoms had disappeared. While I understand symtoms fluctuate its been a week now and my morning sickness has gone, no sore boobs, and I just... feel different.

I hope im just being paranoid but just want to be prepared. Thanks xx

I don't want to upset you but yes for me the signs went away - although I didnt know at the time that it was mc. It took another two weeks for me to bleed which is when I found out. BUT that doesn't mean this is what is happening to you! Please try not to worry xx

I'm sure your lo is perfectly fine and you have to remember that every pregnancy is different so what is true for one person isn't true for another.

With my mmc I had hardly any signs to begin with the only one that really bothered me was tiredness but by what should have been 8 weeks I noticed I wasn't as exhausted as I should have been and the mmc was confirmed at 9 weeks with my angel stopping growing at 6 weeks.

Thank you ladies, ive been trying not to worry but its playing on my mind all day. I think I am going to see if I can get a scan to put my.mind at rest xxx

Don't mean to intrude but did anyone that have a mcc did ur belly still grow and get harder? I don't know if this is a silly question xx

I had a MMC and my symptoms just disappeared suddenly and never came back. Fatigue being the major one. I knew the baby had died but no-one listened. Baby stopped developing at 6 weeks and was officially diagnosed at 10 weeks. My instincts were right xx

Don't mean to intrude but did anyone that have a mcc did ur belly still grow and get harder? I don't know if this is a silly question xx

You can still experience some symptoms and changes as the body is still producing hcg which is the reason you don't experience bleeding and some women have no idea until 12 week scan.

However, mmcs are rare it's just the nature of this forum that makes it seem more common xx

I had this happen with my mmc as well as my rainbow. So you really can't read much into it.

No symptoms hardly at all with my mmc and never felt pregnant. I knew something was wrong from the very beginning although baby didn't stop growing until 8.2 weeks. But I did know.

It's easy to get paranoid even with a healthy pregnancy though

So sorry for everyone's loss. I'm only 4 weeks but I too have this worried feeling only because I don't feel pregnant, except for being hungry practically all the time and having a hard time sleeping. Everyone's telling me that it's because it's so early still.

With my mmc, my symptoms did go away, and then i started to bleed a little, which is why i went for a scan and was confirmed at 10 weeks baby had died at 6 weeks. But i have read about lots of women who still get the symptoms and find out baby had died, so every pregnancy is different. Lots of women get no symptoms whatsoever and baby is fine, thats normal nd lucky :) Chances are, things are fine.

So sorry for everyone's loss. I'm only 4 weeks but I too have this worried feeling only because I don't feel pregnant, except for being hungry practically all the time and having a hard time sleeping. Everyone's telling me that it's because it's so early still.

Would agree four weeks is so early to have any real symptoms although obviously everyone is different. I definitely was not having any at 4wks, in fact I had zero knowledge I was pregnant & no indicators I was.

With my MMC i had extremely strong symptoms and all day ms, then at 9 weeks i noticed my boobs were no longer sore, before the REALLY painful, BUT my other symptoms stayed. I could barely keep anything down, really awful sense of smell, i had textbook everything and all the symptoms stayed with me until after the miscarriage was over (almost 13wks but stopped growing at 7.5-8wks).

Everyone is so different and people have stories that look positive and negative for each situation so i don't think anyone could ever know. My drs/midwife thought i was doing great, and their are people all over the web that have hardly any symptoms and have a healthy pregnancy, that don't grow as big or that have bleeding. Then there are people like me that had everything looking good and it wasn't. Actually people on here and other forums saying that my baby was strong and healthy and everything was looking good and normal gave me false hope. Sorry to be a downer. My midwife was really happy with my progress and symptoms at my booking appointment but really my baby had already stopped growing. No one on the net, or sat next to us has the answer unless they have a ultrasound with them because things aren't really textbook. Next i get my BFP i am going to just trust my instincts.

For the poster who asked about the belly growing , that's a really interesting question, and i think it's the thing that made me feel like something wasn't right even though everyone told me not to worry etc etc.

I had loads of bloat yet i was sure i wasn't growing.

I had a misccarried at a little over 5 weeks but I didn't have any symptoms at all to begin with. With my second CHILD my symptoms would come and go all the time as I got further along I wouldn't fill him moving for awhile but as soon as I started eating I felt him and he came out being a very fat baby (so cute)

Pregnancies #1 and #2 (Singleton live birth) Symptoms disappeared between 9 & 10 weeks.
Pregnancy #3 (MMC) Symptoms disappeared between 8 & 9 weeks, not significantly different.
Pregnancy #4 (Ongoing viable pregnancy along with a twin blighted ovum) symptoms disappeared between 12 & 13 weeks.

Generally weeks 7 & 8 tend to be the worst weeks for symptoms for me. Before 6 weeks they tend to fluctuate, days with loads of symptoms and days with non. But once into week 7 I tend to suffer constantly. So for me I would worry if I lost symptoms in week 7. But I'm pretty experienced in the first tri and know what's normal for me and not everyone is the same.

From a symptom point of view, with my MMC I did go on to develop the symptom of bladder holding less than usual which is caused by the uterus growing. My embryo measured 6 weeks, and my sac was 7 weeks, but the decreased bladder capacity continued developing up until 8 weeks or more. So signs are my uterus continued to grow.

At 4 weeks its perfectly normal not to have any symptoms yet. Some women never get symptoms. Most symptoms start around 5-6weeks and get worse and more consistent after that.

With my first MMC I had fatigue and morning sickness three weeks after LO had passed on. It came as a shock when we found out.

Try not to worry. Every pregnancy is different and every woman is different.

With my MMC I really never felt too pregnant. Just felt tired, had some back pain. I did believe my stomach was shaping differently/getting hard, and I do have weight in my belly so I noticed that. I didn't find out til I was 14 weeks, baby stopped at around 8 so I really was shocked. But now that I'm pregnant again, it is definitely a different story.

I had my first round of morning sickness at 6 weeks, Christmas Day to be exact. I had some sickness every few days, mostly felt nauseous. After 8 weeks my sickness went away and I started worrying about another MMC, but at 9+1 the sickness came back, got sick again today too.

I really don't think lost of symptoms can lead to a MMC, especially since I did lose some for a week there, and it came back. But you just have to stay positive. Until I had my scan, I was so negative and just thought the worst. Now that my next appointment is a little over a week away, I keep getting a little nervous but I'm trying my best to be positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->