Ladies with fur babies?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies:winkwink: Anyone of you with dogs or cats that have noticed a different behavior now in the 2WW? I started notice our 2 year old dog Havanese have started to act different to me. Lot more loving, comes up to me and wants attention, follows me everywhere.
The reason I'm asking is because before I was pregnant in September 2016 our dog did the same thing. I'm 100% sure dogs and cats can sense pregnancy:winkwink:
This is going to be interesting ladies:happydance:

Hi ladies:winkwink: Anyone of you with dogs or cats that have noticed a different behavior now in the 2WW? I started notice our 2 year old dog Havanese have started to act different to me. Lot more loving, comes up to me and wants attention, follows me everywhere.
The reason I'm asking is because before I was pregnant in September 2016 our dog did the same thing. I'm 100% sure dogs and cats can sense pregnancy:winkwink:

I've been wondering the same thing! My puppies are alllll over me lately, but in a really gentle way... Don't you love it? :) I'm trying not to read into it, but I can't help it!

I've been wondering the same thing! My puppies are alllll over me lately, but in a really gentle way... Don't you love it? :) I'm trying not to read into it, but I can't help it!

It could definitely be a sign:winkwink:

It could also be emotions too. I've heard many people have animals sense they are pregnant and guard them. My experience was different. One month I thought I was pregnant- nearly sure because I was a week late. It ended up being a stress induced delay. My dogs were constantly sniffing me and staying by my side even outside when they usually run around to let out work day energy. Then, the next cycle, I ended up pregnant. I'm 10 weeks now and they have yet to act differently. They run around, don't sniff at me and are they're generally stubborn selves.
So yes and no as with every other pregnancy symptom out there...

Well our dog was rigth:winkwink: I'm pregnant:happydance:

Congrats! :happydance: I know some are able to tell and respond. I've heard some say that their pets "told" them they were pregnant. Looks like your dog is one of them. Mine not so much. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->