ladies!!!!!!!!!!

PrettyBonk

Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom
Reaction score
So my OH doesn't want me using the regular soap/body washes and lotions I use...
:( because of fragrances...I'm ok with it because I can smell anything 10X stronger than it is...

My OH's father said either Ivory or Dove ...which one do you think???

As lotion I've been using 100% cocoa butter, rose salve, baby oil, Aveeno...

BTW havent had nausea ALL day today!!!!!!:dance::yipee::headspin::smug::wohoo:\\:D/
Hopefully my nausea is done for [-o<

I dont think using fragranced body washes are a problem for pregnancy - whats his reason for not wanting you to use them? xxx

I also don't really understand why not to use those? I do tend to use more natural skincare.... But fragrance free? Lemony ones actually help me with morning sickness :D

I dont know lol he just wants me to use more natural things and because I NEED to use things less scented because I cant stand smells right now....

I am not using soaps like Victoria's secret and Bath and Body works...
I'm using regular soaps but their scents are too strong for me :(
and he doesnt want me using them lol I guess is looking out for me :D
He wants me to tell him what to buy so he can come hom with it after work...awww hes so sweet!!!!

Well, natural doesn't necessary mean fragrance free.....

I would say use what YOU want:hugs:

I can understand your thing about the smells! Someone across the street had a BBQ the other night, and it was as though someone was cooking sausages on my bedside table :rofl:

E45 have a range of body washes - they are pretty smell-less and good to keep your skin moisturised to prevent stretchmarks.....anything with vitamin e in it would be good too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->