Lady garden pruning!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
:blush:

I like my garden to be bare :haha: I hate hair :blush: although I do let it grow in a bit from time to time depending how lazy I am feeling :haha: but most people if this strange topic comes up :haha: think I'm crazy! :blush:

The becomes more important in pregnancy and involved more effort so hubby has to tidy me up when I get further along and when my hips get worse :haha:

How much pruning is normal?:blush:

I've had hubby "help" in previous pregnancies. He was kinda annoying in how much of a perfectionist he was.

I don't really know how long is normal between pruning, I tend to go on length.

I've had hubby "help" in previous pregnancies. He was kinda annoying in how much of a perfectionist he was.

I don't really know how long is normal between pruning, I tend to go on length.

Yes my hubby is a perfectionist too, I think he quite enjoys it :haha: least I know it's presentable :haha: but it hurts trying to hold myself in the positions he wants. :blush:

Bahahaha this made me literally laugh out loud.. me and dh were just talking about this... I asked if he was going to help me when my belly gets big, he said no way haha, I'm normally bare but sometimes like right now, I let it grow but keep it trimmed to a minimum, nothing on my bikini lines, nothing along the underneath parts and I even take about an inch off the top because my panties are so low that I like it to be below that, then I trim what I do have to about 1/4 of an inch ... it's kinda a lot of work and he doesn't want to fool with it, told me to just get rid of it all, but I'm so little and already look like a kid, I at least want to look like a woman down there hahaha!!!! Especially if people are going to be staring during the birth, which is why I really want a water birth, no ones nosey faces down there lol!!

I don't know how much is considered normal. When its annoying you I guess :haha:
I actually got DH to have a trim down there for me before he went away for work this week. Was funny as I normally trim with sissors n use my razor round top n sides (ive naturally got quiet big bikini area so i trim it back to minimum or would show though my pants :blush:)
Well it was so funny cause he actually used his electric trimmer which of course vibrates n then tickles :haha: i kept laughing n moving n he was so scared he was going to catch me :dohh: luckily though he did not :happydance:
Tbh I will get him to do it when its bothering me im not to fussed if it grows a bit. Maybe every 2-3weeks :shrug:
Tbh most midwives are used to it being an absolute mess down there by 40 weeks, so I wouldnt worry to much, Im just getting DH to go it for comfort (dunno about you ladies but when it starts growing to much i gets itchy) lol

Bahahaha this made me literally laugh out loud.. me and dh were just talking about this... I asked if he was going to help me when my belly gets big, he said no way haha, I'm normally bare but sometimes like right now, I let it grow but keep it trimmed to a minimum, nothing on my bikini lines, nothing along the underneath parts and I even take about an inch off the top because my panties are so low that I like it to be below that, then I trim what I do have to about 1/4 of an inch ... it's kinda a lot of work and he doesn't want to fool with it, told me to just get rid of it all, but I'm so little and already look like a kid, I at least want to look like a woman down there hahaha!!!! Especially if people are going to be staring during the birth, which is why I really want a water birth, no ones nosey faces down there lol!!

Haha. With my first my hips went quite early and once I got big there was no chance I could maintain it myself, thankfully hubby stepped in. With the twins he kept volunteering to help :haha: but I coped better as my hips were better but he still checked it was tidy :blush: but the way my hips feel right now I know he will have to help again :blush:

LOL! This thread is hilarious :haha:

I once got a Mooncup stuck up inside me and had to get DH to help - I swore after that that I'd never get him to do anything like that again so I don't think I'll ask him for help with keeping the lady garden tidy!

me and OH had this conversation to :rofl!:! he said don't be silly midwifes have seen everything! think I need to give him a little more sweet talkin :haha:!

Ha ha Im wanting to get mine sorted this time. I let it go BADLY last pregnancy! And then ended up with a lot of people "down there" at my delivery, stitching me up. I wasnt too bothered at the time but looking back :blush:

On another topic... how do most people "prune". Disposable razors? Electric? Waxing? Ive still not found a good way that doesnt itch/stubble/too much hassle/painful etc.

I think I've been doing it so long I don't get razor burn or anything!! I hate the stubble though blah!!

it hurts like a bitch! but I get mine waxed (completely; full brazilian) every 2-3 months..
expensive but it keeps it maintained for a good time..
and the more you wax.. the less bushy it grows back..
i'll probably try and fit in one or two more before Im due next year..

have any of you tried getting a wax hehehehe?

xx

Haha...lovely topic. I haven't asked my SO to help me groom when I get bigger yet, but, I help him shave his back hair...so I think he owes me. :haha:

I like to be bare just because I feel cleaner. Sometimes I try to mix it up but I can never seem to get anything that looks even when I try to do a 'design'. I use disposable razors. I've wanted to try waxing for awhile but not knowing what to expect makes me nervous -- I'm kinda shy about people seeing me down there. I've thought about trying an at home waxing kit but haven't gotten around to that yet. Not sure if being pregnant is the best time to try that either. lol.

I felt the same way; extremely shy and didnt want to even open my legs and I wore the disposable Gstring they give you to wear the first few times haha!!
but after you get comfortable and realise that the waxers see vaginas every day you loosen up and just let them do their job...

I'm terrified of getting a wax!! I found it agony getting my legs done - ONCE! :rofl:

However, I don't have an OH and I struggled to move my belly out of the way to do it last night :cry: :blush: :haha: I guess if no one will see it but a midwife it shouldn't matter but it's my self confidence at stake here :rofl: I'm hoping to convince a female friend to help. She'd shaved one stripe into hers just before her waters broke and the poor thing gave birth with just one hair-free strip :rofl: I'm sure she'll take pity on me!!

I usually shave once a week :blush:

Im having a planned Csection this time around and I'm getting waxed 2 weeks before hand...I cant see and hate going in blind...I did ask my oh last time round but I was terrified the entire time lol

I normally wax myself each month (Im an esthetician), but I told my hubby that when I get too big he is going to have to shave me. There is NO WAY I am trusting him with hot wax on my hoohah!!! :nope: I don't even trust other estheticians, lol.

It's gonna kill me having to be shaved though as my hoohah hasn't seen a razor in 5 years. I hate the stubble, but my little bean is not entering into this world via a forest. :haha:

Edit: A note to those who mentioned getting waxed right before (or trying it at home "gulp") I wouldn't recommend it. I have had lots of people who have tried it at home with not good results and then come to me to have it fixed. If you don't know how to wax, you could seriously rip your skin and do damage. Also the more pregnant you are, I believe the more sensitive you become. This is my first pregnancy so I am not speaking from experience. I have had a couple of pregnant ladies come to me in the last month though and all I managed to do was one or 2 strips and they saw stars. I didn't fancy doing a delivery on my table (lol) so we stopped.

I'd like to wax but tried cold wax, never again, and too much of a wuss to go to get it seen properly lol.

I use an electric razor with no guard so its not entirely bare but only a mm of hair.
You cant cut yourself and theres NO WAY I would get my OH to do it lol x

I normally keep mine completely bare too. I don't like hair. :lol: It's becoming increasingly harder to keep up with though!

Last pregnancy managed to shave it all off myself untill I had to ask my husband to help!

He seemed pretty pleased with himself hah!

I did end up in labour with a bush of sorts though!! :)

Not that the midwives seemed to care!!

This time I was getting waxes however my skin is so super sensitive I have resulted to shaving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->