Lady garden pruning!

I guess I'm in the minority here - I will suffer and do it myself all the way through. OH will NOT be helping in that aspect, won't even ask him to! So far though I have to go by feel as I can't see anymore. . .

Wow lol. I don't know anyone who takes it all off!! I just keep it natural. I'm obviously the minority!!

I love this thread!! I like to keep the hair very short on top and mostly gone underneath. But, I hate shaving because it itches so much when it grows back. I use a trimmer on top and bottom then I go back over the underside with this amazing tool called a clean-cut T shaped personal shaver. It's just a little bigger than a disposable razor is but electric. It takes the hair off right to the skin but never catches my skin or pinches and there is no blade so no risk of a cut somewhere very unfortunate. I buy mine from amazon. I bought one years ago (about 20 dollars) and have never had to replace it. My saving grace....or at least the saving grace for my lady garden :haha: Seriously check it out!

I did it myself when I was pregnant with DD. I couldn´t see it quite early on but you can feel where you missed and go over it. Never a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->