~*~~ Landon ~~*~

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I know i've been throwing lots of names out there lately... lol. But it helps pass the time during this LONG 2WW. :haha:

Thanks everyone for all the responses! :flower:

What do you think of the name Landon for a baby boy?

Do you prefer Landon or Landyn?

Can you please suggest middle names to go with it??

Thanks so much!! :hug:

I like the Landon spelling of it better, great name! :thumbup:
An old friend of mine named her boy Landon Mitchell, which is a good middle name. Personally I like Landon Micheal, but that's just me!

It's one of my favs. I had a crush on a guy named Landon in highschool. lol

Personally I like Landon Micheal, but that's just me!

Landon Michael is the name that keeps popping into my head too -- but i think that's prob bc of the famous actor Michael Landon!! Lol. Which makes it a no-no for me! :nope: (Not that i dislike him... but don't want such a strong association, iykwim).

Landon Riley
Landon Gabriel
Landon Nicholas

These are the 3 options i've come up with so far!

i love Landon! its one of my twins middle names, although we spelt it Landen, ironically the other twins middle name is Riley :haha:

i love Landon! its one of my twins middle names, although we spelt it Landen, ironically the other twins middle name is Riley :haha:

Very cool! Both great names!

My OH & i both love:

Landon Riley

or

Landon Dominick

Thanks for all those voting in the poll...... would love to hear your thoughts/opinions on the name?? Thanks! :flower:

The name Landon just makes me think of people who say London the wrong way due to the local pronunciation. In the US it's probably fine but any brit who's lived in the south of the UK would tease a child with that name mercilessly. I think spelling it Landyn is better but still sounds the same.

The name Landon just makes me think of people who say London the wrong way due to the local pronunciation. In the US it's probably fine but any brit who's lived in the south of the UK would tease a child with that name mercilessly. I think spelling it Landyn is better but still sounds the same.

Landyn is a nice spelling... would def consider that! We actually liked the "London" kind of "look" to the name tho. There was a reality show on TV here a couple years ago & there was a really cute guy named London! In the US tho (like you said) no one would pronounce Landon like London. :shrug: In the UK would a London association be something to tease/bully about?? Just curious....! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->