Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy with D&C plus supplements for fertility

Mas1118

Reaction score
I had my Lap/hysteroscopy and D&C today. My Dr did not expect to find anything as I have no symptoms of endo and my cycle length is 28 to 33 days every month but they found and removed stage 3 endo. My uterus is normal and tubes are clear. I had no idea I would have anything wrong as we were diagnosed as unexplained back in July 2011 after we had our initial monitoring. Maybe it explains why I have never had a BFP since we had our son in 2003 - we started TTC when he was 1 1/2 and have been trying ever since on and off. We have done 5 cycles clomid then we moved onto injectibles, 3 iui's and numerous unmedicated cycles. We are currently using acupuncture and supplements which I have found to help as I now get fertile symptoms like ewcm - which I have never had before ever. Here is a list of what we are doing;
fertilaid for men and women - since Nov 2011
fertilitea since Nov 2011
Co enzyme q10 1200mg/day since Dec 2011
DHEA 75mg/day since Dec 2011
Vitamin D 1000mg/day longterm
B6 - 100mg/day since Jan 2012
Wheatgrass 1500mg/day since Jan 2012
Maca 1500mg/day since Feb 2012
Vit C and probiotics - 1x/day long term
bee pollen 400mg(1ampule) 1st this in the morning since Jan 2012

I used to ovulate on cd 18-24 but now ovulate on cd 15-18 - so good results there as well. I am trying to be positive about everything that we are doing and accomplishing but sometimes I am ready to throw the towel in. We are going to keep up with the supplements for a few more months and if no BFP we will move onto IVF. I see my RE in 3 weeks for follow up on the Lap and I will discuss IVF with him then.

Has anyone else had success with Lap surgery or natural supplements or both. Just searching for some hope.
Good Luck to all of you Ladies TTC!

Hi, I had the exact procedures done 5 days after you. I have no idea how u had the strength to type in such a condition. good for you! lol

How have u been keeping?

my dr found scarrings on my right tube and uterus and both tubes were blocked at diff places which he unblocked.
I am now awaiting my period...wasnt regular before so im not holding my breath. on the next visit, dr would decide what he is going to medicate me with to ovulate.

Hi ladies, may I join?

I had my lap at the beginning of last month. AF has arrived, and now on the clomid train (25mg CD5-9). Feeling very positive as they cleared heaps of endo and golf balled my ovaries together with a D&C. We have 3 cycles to make things happen, after then we have to REALLY think about IVF...

Mas - were are you up to with your cycles etc?
Nads - do you have an inkling when AF may arrive?

Baby dust to you both :)

Hi, I am happy to know that your period came.
*hugs* to you both!

I dont know when period would come, but im almost sure I had ewcm right after the procedures, cant be sure if i ovulated and I dont know if the ewcm was due to the surgery. so! im clueless :)
I always had irregular periods, seems im not ovulating. I dont have PCOS or endo, so i dont know.

just trying to be optimistic..
dr visit next wk for me, by then i would be clear to ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->