LapTop on ur lap!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
ok i know sounds mad but is it safe to have your laptop on ur lap in the TWW??

xx

I wouldnt have one on my lap at all if im honest.

I "think" it should be ok, But just pop it on the sofa arm if your worried :flower:

I'm not sure how it would really affect you tbh, but I prefer to have mine on the sofa arm or a cushion.

Ive never thought about this before,I still have it on my lap now :blush:
Should I not?
I would have thought it was fine though hun x

New research is trying to prove that men who put laptops on their laps get cancer, from the wifi.... its not been proven tho ! lol AND was in the daily mail haha. i would say you are fine :) x

I always have, never really gave it much thought :blush:

I always have mine on my lap or the arm of the sofa.

It's not like we are resting it on our uterus is it? Lol.

I know for guys it can decrease sperm quality but for women it's pretty much fine.

X

it's bad for the heat circulation of the laptop to have it on anything soft. i keep mine on the arm of the sofa saying that with the fan uncovered.
when i was pregnant with jake i did once have it on my lap for quite a while. i lifted it up and my legs were bright red and hot.

i didn't do it again! it did worry me a bit.

I have mine on a cushion on my lap, always have done, even when pregnant with DS2..OH goes spare if we put them on the sofa arms as it ruins the leather..

I always have done, didn't know it could be a problem :shrug: x

I have mine on one of those laptop lap cushions you can get. When you are pregnant, you can get belly armor bands or sheets to go over your belly to protect from radiation, but I think thats a bit of overkill x

i have got a glass laptop table now! its always been a worry of mine xx

mine's on my lap right now!

I know that men definitely can't as it lowers their sperm count but unsure about women actually.. I never have it just on my lap because of overheating the laptop anyway. I use a laptop cushion thing and its much more comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->