Lascal Maxi Board plus UNCUT adaptors

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
As the title says really. A Lascal maxi board complete with adaptors which are UNCUT. Board is in good condition. I can post pics if you want just ask. The adaptors were only just replaced and used 3 times. I bought these for £24.99 off Amazon and it comes with the little strap so you can hook the board up when not in use.

I'm wanting £30 + £7 PP (Via tracked interparcel). Please cover fees.

Collection welcome too, I'm in the Scottish Borders. :kiss:

hi, do you know what prams this is compatible with please? I have a baby jogger city select and am planning on getting a Stokke xplory to use with a buggy board instead of using the double when my son is a bit older :flower:

It's compatible with most larger buggies. It fits my glide (which has the same chassis as the Sola). You can check online here https://www.buggyboard.info/ to see if it will fit your chassis. :)

Thanks for the link hun. I had a look and my BJSC only gets a compatibility score of 5 and the stokke gets 6, bugger! I was planning on getting one of these eventually cos I heard they are the best but as it doesn't fit very well I'm gonna have to look at something else. Hope I don't have to get one by Baby Jogger cos no doubt it'll be stupidly expensive :growlmad:

hi hun could you post pictures for me please?

Sure hon, I'll get them up tomorrow morning. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->