Last 3 opks

Babydust28

Reaction score
Can anyone give their views on my last 3 opks please.

I'm using the cbfm but it's my first cycle with it so I'm not getting my peak by the look of things, so I'm trying to interpret the test sticks instead.

From left to right

24/11, 25/11, 26/11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 17
I think the middle and the right hand side ones are positive! :) I'm pretty new at this OPK thing though!

I think the middle and the right hand side ones are positive! :) I'm pretty new at this OPK thing though!

That makes two of us new to this opk lark then lol, which is why I bought the cbfm to take all the guess work out but as I say it doesn't usually pick peaks on the first cycle as it needs to get used to each individual.
I did think the middle and right were positive. The right hand one was done today fmu of course and I hopped straight on oh and dtd lol I'm hoping it's in time!! Will bd again tonight after work too.
X

Oooo good luck!! I'm still waiting on my + opk this cycle. Am DTD like a mad woman cuz I'm convinced its any day now! I'm hoping not to have to use the CBFM but these OPKs are so confusing I probably will end up getting one! Do you temp? I'm waiting for my thermometer to arrive and then that will be my new obsession lol!

Thankyou :)
I did temp but I had some great charts an then no bfp at the end of it so I gave up an because I have irregular cycles I invested in the cbfm which I'm hoping brings me my bfp like so many other women that have tried for a while and then got the cbfm and got pg after only a couple of months!
Fingers crossed we get our bfps and can share stories :)
I haven't dtd since Saturday but then hopped on this morning after seeing the opk, I've also read morning sex is good as the sperm is chilled out and no stress of the day ahead as mad as it sounds. Also we had a good load this morning seen as we didn't dtd much the last 3days (tmi sorry)
X

I have irregular cycles too, its so frustrating. Took me a long time to get pregnant with my first, but since having her my cycles do seem to be getting shorter, my last three cycles have been 40 days, 36 days and then 22 days (?!) so god knows when I will O this month! I have to admit the CBFM does seem to get great reviews, I'll try charting first and then maybe if I'm still here in a few months I'll try it :) Oo and tmi but this cycle we are also using the Conceive Fertility Plus lubricant - so we shall see!
Sounds like you have a good shot this month! How exciting! :)

I've looked at the different fertility lubricants but never actually gone down that road as we don't need lubricant an don't want it to be too wet and slippy that I'm not enjoying it fully lol.
How old is your first? They say once having one child conceiving is easier as cervix are lower and less tilted .... Not sure how true that is.
I'm hoping I don't need much more tying as it starts to get me down, I'm sure you know the feeling.
Xx

Id say last opk is promising! Do you find the CBFM worth it? I realise you've just started using it....

Hope it gives you your bfp!!

I had very irregular cycles back when ttc my first but with only a couple of lucky opks i managed it without any charting etc...this time im cycle #3 ttc#2 and it feels hopeless already! And after having my daughter im on a much more normal monthly cycle (before it was one every 3 months or so!!) So im now thinking concieving my first was a lot luckier than i thought!!

Good luck hun! Will keep an eye on this thread and see how you get on with using the monitor! :flower:

Well I think so far so good, it's telling me when I o so it's good, never used opks in the past just dtd and hope but I'm clearly loads out cuz by my ovulation calculator I'd have o'd last week and not in my fertile window now, so I was always out I guess.
I'll keep you posted re my bfp/bfn lol. My main reason for getting the CBFM is because of my irregular cycles so I do recommend. Also I haven't felt anything re ovulation and so many people say they feel it :-/ xx

I get a little niggly pain usually on one side but i NEVER noticed it in all the years iv had periods but when ttc my daughter i was tuning into my body a bit more I realised it is actually O! But never thought about it before so it went unnoticed?

Well my husband and I are trying for a summer baby as our daughter was born in February and she will be the very youngest in her year at school which i really dislike! So we are in our last month ttc so if I dont catch this month we have to wait 6 months to aviod the winter months due date :( If this cycle fails I was thinking of investing in the CBFM for next year!

I get a little niggly pain usually on one side but i NEVER noticed it in all the years iv had periods but when ttc my daughter i was tuning into my body a bit more I realised it is actually O! But never thought about it before so it went unnoticed?

Well my husband and I are trying for a summer baby as our daughter was born in February and she will be the very youngest in her year at school which i really dislike! So we are in our last month ttc so if I dont catch this month we have to wait 6 months to aviod the winter months due date :( If this cycle fails I was thinking of investing in the CBFM for next year!

I've been trying to think of the niggles but not any, other than this evening but surely I've already o'd by the look of them test sticks?
Aww bless, I really don't mind when my one is born, just want to conceive really impatient now, feel like it's never gonna happen for me :-(
We go away next month so hopefully that'll give us some nice stress free time and will have more chance of conceiving especially as CBFM will be slightly more used to me.... That's if I don't catch this time.

Fingers crossed for u then as 6 months is a long wait, definitely get a CBFM if you don't conceive this time, especially with u having just a number of months u wish to conceive in, u don't wana waste time :winkwink:

Xx

Im probably putting unnecessary pressure on myself by trying for a specific birth date but my little girl is going to be the youngest in her class, i cant bear the thought of her not joining in the playground, or sitting eating her lunch by herself...all because shes not as confident as the rest :( It really didnt matter to us when we conceived her, we just wanted our baby! But now i realise any other month would have been better- February is the cut off for school so shes right on the border line. It isnt the end of the world but it does bother me that she might struggle throughout her schooling all because of a silly date!

Sorry if it seems a bit insensitive as you're probably just wanting any due date at all! I remember feeling so desperate to be a mummy i didnt care either- but think if we have the opportunity to swing it slightly so my second baby wont have to struggle we might as well try!

The monitor has great reviews, and as you say especially for irregular cycles. I know it feels like it will never happen to you when you're in the midst of it all, it gets pretty easy to be swallowed up by the failed attempts but honestly it will happen to you, and this trip away sounds like the perfect opportunity to relax a bit...and so many times iv heard of people just taking a step back and they fall pregnant. Stress/anxiety affects ov, your body isnt geared to reproduce when anxious and stressed so i think with a bit of pma and a nice relaxing time away... Sounds like a bfp is just round the corner for you hun :flower:

Im probably putting unnecessary pressure on myself by trying for a specific birth date but my little girl is going to be the youngest in her class, i cant bear the thought of her not joining in the playground, or sitting eating her lunch by herself...all because shes not as confident as the rest :( It really didnt matter to us when we conceived her, we just wanted our baby! But now i realise any other month would have been better- February is the cut off for school so shes right on the border line. It isnt the end of the world but it does bother me that she might struggle throughout her schooling all because of a silly date!

Sorry if it seems a bit insensitive as you're probably just wanting any due date at all! I remember feeling so desperate to be a mummy i didnt care either- but think if we have the opportunity to swing it slightly so my second baby wont have to struggle we might as well try!

The monitor has great reviews, and as you say especially for irregular cycles. I know it feels like it will never happen to you when you're in the midst of it all, it gets pretty easy to be swallowed up by the failed attempts but honestly it will happen to you, and this trip away sounds like the perfect opportunity to relax a bit...and so many times iv heard of people just taking a step back and they fall pregnant. Stress/anxiety affects ov, your body isnt geared to reproduce when anxious and stressed so i think with a bit of pma and a nice relaxing time away... Sounds like a bfp is just round the corner for you hun :flower:

Aww that was a beautiful and positive reply, thanks so much :hugs:

No it doesn't sound insensitive, we are all entitled to our own views and choices, it really doesn't matter to me as September is the cut off to us just so desperate right now. You're so right as stress is a nightmare for all cases in life, it's a dangerous thing so I want as stress free life as possible haha.... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->