Last David Tennant Doctor Who Episode tonight

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Noooo!!!!Last one tonight before the 10 year old takes over...lol.
Anyone else gonna be watching
Donna
xxxx

Meeeeeee!!! I love David Tennant - not so much doctor who but I watch it. The soppy bits make me cry though

Its meant to be really sad tonight....i cant even eat choccie to cheer myself up cos Ive started my diet... :(
Donna
xxx

We're having a group of mates come over to watch it with us (we're the only ones with a decent TV!!) and have a bit of a party! Quite looking forward to it actually! I love Doctor Who!

Beca :wave:

I have tissues and my Quality street ready.

I hope Matt Smith does a good job xx

V xxx

I dont know if anyone can ever live up to David Tennant :(
xxx

I was crying :sad2: :cry: didnt want David Tenant to go!!! Dont like the new one :(

David Tennant said what we were all thinking 'I dont want to go'....The new one is trying too hard to be david.
xxx

Wow, so sad. I think they played it out a bit too much and I hope they're not going to do that with every regeneration, but it was so sad to see him go :(

I think we need to give Matt Smith a chance he was only on screen for about 30 secs. From what I've heard he's a very different doctor. I remember when everyone though that David Tennant was a bad choice for the doctor and look how that turned out.

I was crying :sad2: :cry: didnt want David Tenant to go!!! Dont like the new one :(

I said the same thing...lol...my hubby said 'Wait until you've seen him for more than 30 seconds'...well i did as I was told...watched the trailer for the new series.....still dont like him :rofl:

I didn't want David Tennant to go! :(

For all of you that are missing David already... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAJ4VFStUE ooh he is yummy when he gets angry..lol
Donna
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back