Last day of work!!!!!

firsttime83

Reaction score
Starting maternity leave after today!!!! So excited, and nervous at the same time :happydance:

Can't believe the home stretch is here!! WOW

So jealous! My last day is a week from today. Can't wait! Enjoy your time! :)

Im soooo Jealous :( I finish 3 weeks today and it wont come fast enough... Enjoy and good luck :)

have a fantastic time off work! im so ready now lol. let the countdown begin x

Me too!! Well technically I work Monday but just to take in my laptop etc and say goodbye, not actually working. Hoping to now have a couple of weeks of rest until baby comes (on time hopefully!) xx

Lucky dogs! I've got to work up until "the day" unless doc says I can't.

I've left it to near the end but I couldn't imagine having to wait until the day, no resting at all! :( x

Congrats and enjoy the time off! I have to work up until I go into labor, no break before baby for me :/

thats great!!!! enjoy your time

i still have all next week, and three days the following week to go :(

I'm jealous, but enjoy it. I have to work until my water breaks or the doctor tells me "No More"! Seems so far away... plus i have to train a new girl to do my job while i'm away! More stress to add.. wish i could take off now! I need rest but money doesn't grow on trees sadly.

Enjoy your time off!

Yesterday was my last day of work also. It was a long day, I worked from 9am to 8.30pm trying to get everything finished. I'm really excited to start maternity leave as there is lots to organise. We still haven't got a pram or car seat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->