Last night..

lauren-kate

Reaction score
.. Ryan slept for 7 hours! :happydance: He went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 6am. I'm just not expecting it to last though, but at least we both got a good sleep. He was wolfing down his bottle when he woke up though, bless him. xx

Aww bless how great for you, hope it lasts xxx

Wow lucky you lol

Hope it lasts x

Thats great! Glad u managed to get some rest u lucky thing u. xx

oh wow thats great. olivia usually settles about midnight and wakes any where between 6-8 for her feed. i used to wake her in the middle of the night to feed her but i dony any more... i make sure she is fed every 3-4 hours during the day and let her sleep on a night and feed when she wakes... some may say you cant have a routine this early but i feel thats the way its heading :)

*BabyBean* - That's amazing! My long sleep was a lucky one-off for now lol, he will usually only wake up once at around 3 though so still not too bad. x

Yeah at first Olivia woke around 4 am usually for a feed... The first night she slept through like that I got so scared I darent look in the Moses basket. LoL I really didnt expect it this early but im not complaining

Sounds like you don't have it too bad though hun... Next door to me their baby is 7 or 8 weeks now and they cant get him to settle on a night at all.

xx

Babybean..that really is amazin hun! 3weeks old and she only wakes up the once! And at quite a reasonable hour too! Wow. Oliver is 7weeks, he usually settles at midnight too but will wake 3times. Usually its cus he's been sick or cus his tummy aches though not cus hes hungry. He also has a habit or pooing half an hour after we put him down so he wakes up again! If he wasnt poorly i reckon he would only wake the once also. Lauren-Kate whats ur secret hun? x

Babybean..that really is amazin hun! 3weeks old and she only wakes up the once! And at quite a reasonable hour too! Wow. Oliver is 7weeks, he usually settles at midnight too but will wake 3times. Usually its cus he's been sick or cus his tummy aches though not cus hes hungry. He also has a habit or pooing half an hour after we put him down so he wakes up again! If he wasnt poorly i reckon he would only wake the once also. Lauren-Kate whats ur secret hun? x

Unfortunately, don't think there is one... I'd definately be sharing it with all if I knew the answer :( He only poos when my mum is holding him though so we don't get the poo-in-the-night problem. Is Oliver feeling better now, or still bad? x

Caitlin started having 5-6 in one go but its kinda disappeared lol

BabyBean you luckyyyyy woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"