Last two "AF" only 3 days and light?

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Ok ladies i'm really confused :wacko:

I had af in November and it only lasted 3 days and was lighter, the exact same thing happened in December i thought maybe my periods are getting regular?

I have on average a 36 day cycle, however this month af hasn't come yet :shrug: i am now on cd 40. For the past year my af has been coming every 36 days give or take 1 day, so it's either 35,36 or 37 days. i have never had a 40 day cycle before...

In november i had those dreaded preggy symptoms (nausea, aversion to the smell of petrol etc) but when my "af" arrived i brushed it off to my body playing tricks on me. Same thing happened in december so when "af" arrived again i brushed it off, even my oh remarked on my period being shorter and lighter lol.

I have noticed this month i feel constantly hungry and normally i am a picker when it comes to food haha. Also i feel that if i don't eat i feel really ill, i have also had a cold for the past week it came out of the blue! all of a sudden i had a runny/stuffy nose and my bbs started to ache a few days before my expected period. normally i just get nipple pains so i thought it was a little odd.

I don't want to get too excited lol but i really hope this is it :happydance: Anyone care to enlighten me? and is anyone going through the same thing? any advice would be greatly appreciated =]. Thank you ladies:flower:

Mine are always 3 days and really light. So light, that I can't really use a tampon and can get away with 1 pad per day (TMI, I know). I think there is a fairly wide range of normal. I have two boys, so it doesn't seem to hurt fertility...

I do hope you get a BFP though! I have heard of people having light periods while pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->