Late AF and a TON of symptoms...

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I ovulated the 13th and BD'd the 12th. I'm 5 days late.

My cervix and CM are normally very reliable.

My cervix is ALWAYS high (never really soft) during ovulation, and ALWAYS low and rock hard all other times. Today it was high and firm, and I checked it several times throughout the day.

My CM is ALWAYS watery during my luteal phase. It's stayed EW ever since ovulation (not just around 8 dpo, the whole luteal phase). For the past few days it's been a crazy mix of everything. For example, this morning I got a huge glob of bright white creamy CM when I checked my cervix. Late morning I got a glob of white tinted but mostly clear EWCM. Mid-day I got white tinted but mostly clear watery CM.

Symptoms List:
  • more bowel movements (????)
  • increased thirst
  • frequent urination (most likely due to increased thirst)
  • fatigue
  • nipple soreness
  • breast tenderness
  • itchy breasts
  • itchy skin at lower armpits around where breasts start
  • occasional mild nausea
  • acne
  • occasional gas
  • occasional bloating
  • occasional cravings
  • fluctuating appetite levels

I'm going crazy over this. I was certain I ovulated the 13th, so if I'm not pregnant I'm gonna be super confused.

Holy crap Shae lol You DEF sound preggers!
Did you by chance do opks or temp to ensure you actually popped an egg out on the 13th?
It would make you about 19/20 dpo right now right? You def would see something, so it almost sounds like you may have actually popped the egg out later than the 13th, or ...popped one and maybe O'd a 2nd time??
It is rare, but can happen.

Holy crap Shae lol You DEF sound preggers!
Did you by chance do opks or temp to ensure you actually popped an egg out on the 13th?
It would make you about 19/20 dpo right now right? You def would see something, so it almost sounds like you may have actually popped the egg out later than the 13th, or ...popped one and maybe O'd a 2nd time??
It is rare, but can happen.

Unfortunately I did not test or temp. Idk my cervix dropped so hard on the 14th. The 15th it was up again, I think I ovulated again that day, the 16th it dropped hard again. Any other fluctuation was to medium not high.

I have NO tests and it's driving me crazy I even used my old used ones I was so desperate haha but there's no dye left I bet so the results mean nothing. All negative. My frer had an evap before I even reused it haha so that was the only line.

Idk when I'll be able to get a test. Fiance is away this weekend. Maybe he can go to walmart for me sometime this upcoming week.

Here's symptom details:
1 dpo: backaches, watery CM, low firm cervix
2 dpo: EW CM, high cervix
3 dpo: erratic CM, low firm cervix
4 dpo: erratic CM, low firm cervix
5 dpo: fatigue, cold, spotting after sex, EW CM, medium firm cervix
6 dpo: fatigue, cold, EW CM, medium firm cervix
7 dpo: cravings, mild nausea, fatigue, dizziness, cold, increased thirst and urination, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
8 dpo: twinges on left side, mild nausea, increased appetite, cold, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
9 dpo: mild nausea, tender breasts, cold, fatigue, increased thirst and urination, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
10 dpo: fatigue, cold, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
11 dpo: fatigue, cold, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
12 dpo: mild nausea, tender breasts, fatigue, cold, increased thirst and urination, EW and watery CM, medium height firm cervix
13 dpo: left pelvic pain/twinges, acne, fatigue, cold, increased thirst and urination, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
14 dpo: mild nausea, acne, both sides pelvic pain/twinges, fatigue, increased thirst and urination, EW and watery CM, low firm cervix
15 dpo: fatigue, gas, stomachache, acne, bloating, increased thirst and urination, milky-creamy CM, low firm cervix
16 dpo: fatigue, cravings, gas, mild nausea, acne, bloating, backaches, increased thirst and urination, milky-creamy CM, low firm cervix
17 dpo: fatigue, gas, nipple soreness, acne, increased sex drive, increased thirst and urination, milky-creamy CM, low firm cervix
18 dpo: acne, nipple soreness, increased sex drive, increased thirst and urination, milky-creamy CM, low firm cervix
19 dpo: fatigue, nipple soreness, tender breasts, increased vaginal discharge, mild nausea, increased sex drive, increased thirst and urination, very moody, erratic CM, medium-high firm cervix
Also: Multiple bowel movements every day starting 15 dpo (unusual for me, normally less frequent)
Note: cold means sick, not chilly

OMG a cliff hanger! lol
I tried using a prego friends urine on an old bfn test...didn't work lol
On my old bfp chart from son my cervix was not high as of 8wks, and varied from med to firm, but not ever soft.
I think the cervix varies alot in early preg.
But OMG how the heck did you get heeeeerrrreee without even cheapies!!! LOL
I am so stalking you again!! Send a neighbor to get a test lol
:hug: and :dust:

OMG a cliff hanger! lol
I tried using a prego friends urine on an old bfn test...didn't work lol
On my old bfp chart from son my cervix was not high as of 8wks, and varied from med to firm, but not ever soft.
I think the cervix varies alot in early preg.
But OMG how the heck did you get heeeeerrrreee without even cheapies!!! LOL
I am so stalking you again!! Send a neighbor to get a test lol
:hug: and :dust:

lol I know everyone here is a POAS addict haha. It's kinda midnight right now (I'm in the same timezone as you as far as I know) so I can't do that now. My friends are pretty young too so they wouldn't want to pick up a test cuz everyone knows everyone around here and the rumors oh boy... Idk I think Thursday or Friday of next week the fiance will definitely be able to pick some up. Maybe I can see if we can have a date night earlier in the week and pick some up then... Not sure.

To everyone who isn't JLM, since I said this in private message, I just made a weird mix of kidney beans, tomato sauce, and enchilada sauce as a midnight snack lol.

:haha: She's soooo preggers !
I can NOT believe you made it to frickin 19dpo without testing!!!
Crazy woman!

:munch: Just made myself a garlic bread grilled cheese sandwich hehe it almost 230 am I need :sleep:

:munch: Just made myself a garlic bread grilled cheese sandwich hehe it almost 230 am I need :sleep:

Same haha it's good I don't chart BBT cuz my temps would e all over the place from my erratic sleep patterns.

:haha: She's soooo preggers !
I can NOT believe you made it to frickin 19dpo without testing!!!
Crazy woman!

Oh goodness I don't know haha... The cravings are insane lol. I used up all my tests last cycle. It'll take ages for internet cheapies to arrive if I order more. I'll see when it's possible to stop by walmart or CVS or target.... the convenience store has condoms but no pregnancy tests. A bit ironic...

I think I may have a UTI... It kinda stings down there and I peed 20 min ago and I have to go again.... that's common in early pregnancy but I also am prone to getting them soooo.... I have some UTI tests but I won't take one until I haven't peed for a few hours. Once I used a test after drinking a lot instead of waiting and I got a negative for something I was positive for.

My cervix has dropped back to low and I have creamy CM.

Do you have any OPKs left? Not as good as a pregnancy test but you would get a good line on an OPK by now if you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->