Late AF and BPN!

NykyDub

Reaction score
I have had 24-26 day cycles since Feb. I am now on CD #29 with zero sign of AF and I just got yet another BFN today. I am feeling so hopeless now. Why does AF have to be late if I'm not pregnant? Ugh!!!! I have never been late like this (3+ days and not single cramp or any PMS symptoms) except when I was pregnant with my son. Can anyone offer any insight or have a similar rant? I thought #2 was suppose to be easy. We are 6 months in with no luck and this whole AF being lame is breaking my heart.

Its possible you still are! if you look at countdowntopregnancy.com there are some interesting statistics there, such as up to 21dpo 9% of pregnant women get negative HPT!!! so if you are late, go get a blood test, its the only way to know for sure!

avidkeo, you know best your body, definitely try blood test. Keep us updated about the result!

I am trying to hold out until tomorrow to test again, and if I still don't get a positive then I think I will call my doctor. Not having an answer either way is driving me nuts. Aaaaahhh!

Do you know when you ovulated during the cycle? I really hope you get a BFP but there's a chance you might have ovulated abit later in the cycle. It happens esp when you are stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->